Roswell Transcripts Roswell Images Roswell Affiliates Roswell Extras

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Thanks for the pics! They look great! Can't wait for Tuesday!

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
The part with them in the grass, is that really Clayton kissing her, or is that the real Max? Oh and did you get some of the flashes?

It's ClaytonMax then I got the feeling it turned into Max in parts of the scene. (I don't know how else to explain it) No I didn't do the flashes since their not new. I can go back and do them though if you want.

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

*kicks computer desk*

This is so why I'm not reading spoilers anymore. I'm even more confused than I was when I started out.

Thank you for the caps though. They rock.

So how long till Tuesday? ;)

Bunny- I'm heading over to update on Eternity right now, I promise you.

--

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Any M&M Pics? Or are they not even together in this eppie?

Nope. No M/M scenes.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Trudestinee~ Welcome to the board! :wave

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave
:wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey
:dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance

Diana~ about the flashes, no that's okay, dear god you've posted enough today :lol . Let me just say Wow, the 2nd batch looks so good! I just can't wait till Tues. now :lol And Max & Liz both fall out of the window? How? I also guess they cut the dream with the cementing as well, huh? Crappy. LOL :rollin2 :rollin2

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
And Max & Liz both fall out of the window? How? I also guess they cut the dream with the cementing as well, huh?

Clayton Max and Liz are fighting and he grabs Liz and somehow they sling out the window. (does that make sense?)Yes they cut the dream out. D@mn it... I was so looking forward to the cement scene dream.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Clayton Max and Liz are fighting and he grabs Liz and somehow they sling out the window. (does that make sense?)Yes they cut the dream out. D@mn it... I was so looking forward to the cement scene dream.

Now you know you can't just leave it at that.. I'm dying over here :lol What exactly happens here? Max-clay & Liz fall out of the window and the real Max puts up the force field to save Liz or what and how does Max-clay turn back into the real Max? :grin

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
What exactly happens here? Max-clay & Liz fall out of the window and the real Max puts up the force field to save Liz or what and how does Max-clay turn back into the real Max?

Okay while there falling in the air. They both get flashes. Clayton Max turns back to real Max. So he puts the shield up to save Liz. He falls. The shield helps Liz some. She still falls but it's not as bad as Max's was. Max is apparently dead (I guess). Liz kisses him. His body turns old for a split second then back to normal Max. Max says she saved him. Liz says I guess that makes us even. They hug onto one another.

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Thanks for the caps!

I was hoping for some caps of Liz and Max fighting in the attic cause it sounds really good cause I read Stars post on FF.(she saw the ep too) But you already made us all these caps and I'm very happy with them. Thanks again.http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.myezboard.com/projects/ezboa ... /flash.gif ALT=":)">

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
I was hoping for some caps of Liz and Max fighting in the attic cause it sounds really good cause I read Stars post on FF.(she saw the ep too) But you already made us all these caps and I'm very happy with them. Thanks again

Edited to say I've decided to post the fight pics.

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Damn it! I can't wait for Chant Down Babylon to air! I have such high hopes for it... Thanks for posting all the really great screen caps. Aww...Tuesday feels so far away now... Liz~

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Aww...Tuesday feels so far away now... Liz~

Rotflmao! :rollin2 :rollin2 I know, I begin to wonder which I look forward to more, Saturdays or Tuesdays :lol :lol

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

I would love to see pics of the fight. I mean, the more pics the better.

You do a great job. I just discovered this board recently, and I love the spoiler pics section.

Jennifer

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
I would love to see pics of the fight. I mean, the more pics the better.

You do a great job. I just discovered this board recently, and I love the spoiler pics section.

Thanks, I'm might upload the fight pics tomorrow.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

asterisk8 - Hi and yes it does seem to take forever to capture pics. Thank goodness I liked this episode or I probably wouldn't have done so many caps.

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Severly confused right now.

I read like a ton of spoilers for this episode and I have the feeling none of them come true. Maybe I accidentally read spoilers for Who Died and Made You King and thought it was for this episode. I'm really confused right now, but I guess that'll make this episode better to watch since I know absolutely nothing now. The only scene I knew got cut. Figures it was going to be the best scene in the whole friggen episode.

Thanks for all the caps though, I probably won't be looking at any more. Well, I will but just *after* the episode aires. I'm offically spoiler free from now till the finale.

( Let's see how long that lasts. [wink] )

--

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Severly confused right now.

I read like a ton of spoilers for this episode and I have the feeling none of them come true. Maybe I accidentally read spoilers for Who Died and Made You King and thought it was for this episode. I'm really confused right now, but I guess that'll make this episode better to watch since I know absolutely nothing now. The only scene I knew got cut. Figures it was going to be the best scene in the whole friggen episode

What did you hear was supposed to happen besides the dream scene? Maybe I can help.

TopBottom

Underage

Underage

Reply Quote

Thank you so much for posting the screen caps. They are great. This episode sounds really good.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Thank you so much for posting the screen caps. They are great. This episode sounds really good.

Thanks and I personally thought this episode was very good. Which hasn't happened much since the end of S1 until recently.

TopBottom

Underage

Underage

Reply Quote

Thanks for posting all the great screen caps.

I've seen a few of the attic fight scene, but they are so dark, it's impossible to make out what is happening.

Love all the kissing (FINALLY!). Really looking forward to this ep.

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next