Roswell Transcripts Roswell Images Roswell Affiliates Roswell Extras

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Thank you once again! I'm still in shock from all of this...I can't believe they gave us 2 minutes! Woohoo!

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Wow great caps! Steamy very Steamy! I like!

Thanks so much Diana. If and when you have time, can you do caps of Liz blasting Trash against the wall? I can't wait to see that scene!

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Ooooieeeeee, those are some hot pics Image

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

I went shopping right after viewing your first set of pics and came home and found 2,3,4,&5! :dance You have without a doubt just made every dreamers day with these frame-by-frame shots. Diana, may you never break your hand (that's an old expression people give to great cooks). You need to rest up for next week. Thanks again. pie

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
can you do caps of Liz blasting Trash against the wall? I can't wait to see that scene!

Definitely but it'll probably be late tonight before I get to post them.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

pieface - Yep, you gotta love frame-by-frame. Next week I'll probably be drinking a gallon of cappuccino to stay awake all day. I figure they will be a lot of screen captures.

TopBottom

Welcome

Reply Quote

Thank you SO much for the Caps.

my mind is in the gutter thanks :lol

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

OH MY GOD! Thank you so much and I can't wait to see this scene and I hope the part when Liz throws T*** against the wall.

Jennifer

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Diana...have to say I still love you to pieces! I can't believe that there were 116 caps for that scene! I am just dying to see this episode the more I think about it...especially knowing I get to see M/L make out!

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

ninweez - "Welcome to the Board"

Okay here's the caps.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage

More in a minute...

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
And that's all finally. 116 screen captures for that scene

Diana~ I think you forgot to add.. and 12 hours to post them all, 5 pages to hold them, and 80 some odd reply posts to get there. :lol All for a 2 minute scene. WOW. To be honest I could care less about seeing it on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I rewind it, it still goes to quickly. I perfer the screencaps so I can see frame by frame every damn detail. :lol :rollin :rollin So thank you very much. ;)

Ninweez~ Welcome to FD! :party
:wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey
:wave :wave :wave :wave
:dance :dance :dance :dance
:jump :jump2 :jump3 :jump

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage

That's all of them... Unfortunately Max stops Liz from kicking her ass because he thinks she's connected the baby but she's not. She lied as usual.

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yay! Thanks for the screencaps, Diana!

I love seeing Tess get thrown to the wall she deserves every bit of it and more. Too bad Max is such an idiot for believing the liar!

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Thanks so much for the caps! Max is such a dumbass. I'd watch a whole hour of Liz tossing the hoe around!

TopBottom

Welcome

Reply Quote

Thank you soo Much for all those caps..

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Thanks for the caps again Diana! You have no idea how much I appreciate them! :) I just wish that Liz could of really shown Tess who was boss!

TopBottom

Underage

Underage

Reply Quote

Thanks so much for all the pics! Their wonderful! Especially the pics of my lovely dreamer couple Max & Liz!

Are you going to post the pics where he picks Liz up to keep her from killing Tess, I hope you don't mind me asking I hope its not too much trouble? Thanks again for the pics!

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Holy Crap...
I go away and come back to find... Holy Crap... Hehe.
Ok, it's so not "holy crap" but I don't really know what to call it... It's just so wonderful... God, over 2 mins? I'm so going to be in heaven...
Anyway, Diana, you are so just a godess... I don't know what else to say but thank you... So- Thank You, you wonderful person, you... :)

TopBottom

Underage

Underage

Reply Quote

I loved the pics they were great. I especially loved the Max and Liz ones, I was sitting at my computer going :omg . Go Liz blasting the b*tch like that is classic I'll cherish that moment forever.

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Seriously Max is such a dumbass! he stops Liz, from beating Tess the b*tch, up! Why!?!? I thought he hated her cause of what she did to Alex etc.. I love max and all.. but sometimes he is such a softy and sometime a dumbass. I would love to see Tess get her ass kicked!
But thanxs for the pics they were GREAT!
gots2g
Max and Liz FOREVER!
:love
Riley

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next