Roswell Transcripts Roswell Images Roswell Affiliates Roswell Extras

# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

So, tonight is the remake of Roswell on the CW. Not sure about it yet... but my thoughts immediately flashed back to this board. Which is somehow still around after all these years. OMG. Guess, I was just curious if any of the original people come back to say hi... to share your thoughts on tonight's episode. Looking at all the smilies on the left is bringing back such nostalgia. Where in the hell did 20 years go?!! Ohwell... hope to hear from all the old people I haven't talked to in years....

:liz :max :maria :michael :isabel :kyle :alex :tess :up :dreamer :candy

TopBottom

# 2 

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

I'mhere! I Now I have to play with smilies because smilies>emojis lol

:door :tomato :barf :drinkers :itsokay :crazy :crazy :crazy

TopBottom

# 3 

Administrator

Reply Quote

:blinkie2

TopBottom

# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

LMFAO! You guys!!! :hi

Aghhhhh..... so I finally did it. I watched the damn thing. It was okay... I guess. Some of it made me so mad. The whole M&L thing I wasn't feeling. It felt forced or fake. Maybe just the chemistry between actors wasn't the same. I absolutely can't stand Isobel. And I thought I had issues with her the first time around. :lol

Did Liz even have a sister the first time around? :thinking I'm feeling like I don't remember that at all. :dunno

I freaking LOVED how they made Michael brilliant this time around.... I'm super excited to watch him. Guess, I'm converting over from a Max lover to a Michael lover.... :lol Where's Stalker at? I wonder what she thinks about it.

Ohhh and Liz was snarky.... that was different. Max lost his intensity I think. Ohhhh... look I'm bitching about this damn show 20 years later again.... some things never change. :rotf

TopBottom

# 5 

Wasted

Wasted

Reply Quote

It worked! I am alive again!

TopBottom