# 1 

Wasted

Wasted

Reply Quote

He is Scott McCall’s best friend and helps him through the various complications facing the young werewolf. Stiles is a student at Beacon Hills High School and the son of Beacon County's Sheriff Stilinski. His mother, Claudia Stilinski, died 6 years ago. Stiles is sarcastic, funny and outspoken. He is extremely clever and has led the way in working through many of the mysteries of the show. He is a bit frustrated that the werewolf bite has cast him as Robin to Scott’s Batman but he is a solid friend and loyal to a fault. He holds an intense but unrequited love for fellow classmate Lydia Martin.

TopBottom

# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

“Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you, live, mice. I had a boa once. I can do it.” — Stiles

What the hell is a Stiles?! :drink :lmao

TopBottom

# 3 

Welcome

Reply Quote

What is stiles.
Stiles is a boy who lost his mother Claudia Stilinski 6 years ago. Stiles has ADHD . His dad is the sheriff of the town Beacon Hills where Stiles grew with his best friend Scott. Stiles is now the Robin to Scott's Batman Since Scott turned into a werewolf and all.
Although Stiles is Robin he often solves most of the mysterys that happen in Beacon Hills along side his crush since the 3rd Lydia Martin.
Stiles is a vulnerable and Sarcastic type of guy. He believes his mother death is his fault and he is not worthy of anything good in his life. He dreams to be with Lydia if only she would give him the time of day. Stiles does not believe he is a hero even though he saves everyone all the time. Did I mention he's a virgin and once thought he was going to be used as a virgin sacrifice? :)

TopBottom