Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Reply Quote

A slightly more dangerous Stiles, I wonder if Lydia would like the changes in him. I think she should chase him a while, he clearly still cares for her a lot and she never notices .

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well now there's a spin on a new direction to the show. But I think they are going to put Stiles and the Malia is it? together next season... :barf

TopBottom

Reply Quote

oh dear :lmao so many changes and losing people :cry Issac

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Danny too! :cry :cry

I just hate this f*cking show right now. :drink :tantrum sorry, had to put that out there. :lmao

TopBottom

Reply Quote

I have still to see the latest one. Maybe tomorrow. Not sure I like where this is going either.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

yeah, I haven't seen it either. Not sure if I will or not. Definitely not excited over this season yet. ugh! What are they doing with all the characters? This had better be a dream or I might die. :drink :lmao

TopBottom

Reply Quote

I am on episode 5 so should be all caught up this weekend. It's going better with more episodes together. Less waiting and oh my God what's next moments.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

LOL Yes, I agree with you on those cliffhangers! I'm actually 4 weeks behind on it myself. Might have to catch up this weekend so we can talk about it. But tbh so far up to this point the show has really lost my attention this year.. just doesn't seem/feel the same at all.

TopBottom

Underage

Underage

Reply Quote

Does anyone know when season 5 will be airing? I heard they renewed the show and that they will probably be airing it this summer? I can't wait as season 4 was amazing and I loved the last episode (don't want to spoiler so I won't go into it)

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5