Oh it's just as addictive as The Walking Dead! lol Image

TopBottom

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Random thought... I have not had a coke can in a long ass time!!!! lmfao

TopBottom

Reply Quote

While it snows and blows in other places of Canada here, it just rains and rains and when the sun appears everyone goes in shock. :thud

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I still have not seen AHS. lol Somebody the other day told me that the Banshee and Fargo were good recommendations too.

My pointless thought of the day is that I just went into the Maze Runner forum and it looks absolutely aweful! I think I need to try and fix it up a bit. :shake :lol

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

I'm going to be dealing with a dumb phone for about a week while I send my iPhone in for repairs. Apple has defective 5s' this is the third time I'm doing this. The first time I had a bubble in my screen I got a replacement. I was thrilled for about 20 minutes the replacement phone crashed. The screen turned blue shut itself off and turned back on.
The phone I have now has bubble in it I think Apple is aware of this issue. Apple warranty covers this I send in my phone to repair it and Apple replaces the phone free of charge.

TopBottom

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Reply Quote

Did you get your phone back in working order? My phone is starting to fail I think. Turning itself off, I could have upgraded but no I wanted to see how long it would last.

I hate waiting in for a delivery which may or may not appear today, tomorrow or some time this year. Worst delivery company too in my area.

TopBottom

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Yes I had a replacement sent to me. it worked this time.

http://sharetv.com is awesome watch some of the shows online. and some even access shows on hulu without a subscrption. the only draw back most of their services are offered in the united states you probably can post photos or follow a show even participate on the forums but streaming is limited to the united states.

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2