Dawson's Creek Affiliates Dawson's Creek Images Dawson's Creek Extras Dawson's Creek Transcripts

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  new spoilers
 Posted: 03/01/03 12:07

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Looks like Joey isn't all about the Eddie loving. Scripts changed.

karensisco at PN
is a media ****
(2/28/03 10:46:42 pm)
Re: CREEK SPOILERS - "The dancing doesn't lie."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hear ya, gotobed, my skeptical partner in crime. but remember in the new and improved 619, joey does NOT run to eddie and have lots of sex. the tone of the new version is drastically different than the original version.

in fact, **EDDIE TRIES TO MAKE SEVERAL SEXUAL ADVANCES (KISSES, ETC.) BUT JOEY PUSHES HIM AWAY**

weird, huh?

i think there is some off-screen sex at the end of the episode but joey's got some major trust issues going on. clearly, 619 is setting up their inevitable downfall.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/01/03 15:35

Administrator

Reply Quote

Hmmm...very interesting! Thanks, hshap!

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/02/03 09:17

Underage

Underage

Reply Quote

I refuse to believe this :mad ! Joey clearly LOVES Pacey and I still believe and will believe until this end of this crazy show that everything that is happening, her going back to Eddie, is just so that she realizes that the only person she really wants is Pacey and she can go to him with no doubts! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

:dreamer

:groupwave

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/04/03 18:58

Administrator

Reply Quote

I second that motion!

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/07/03 22:47

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Stela at FF

Elite Fan

My understanding is that Joey says yes to Eddie's plan of going off to Europe together and they seem happy and then Joey's no longer so sure it's a good idea. They have an argument that leads Joey to have yet another "moment of clarity" and blah, blah, blah. Basically some of the things said between them bring us right back around to the beginning of the season, or even the beginning of the show.

I am not being too optimistic, but atleast Eddie is gone and only Pacey can inspire Joey to go a way with him.

More from Monica at FF

Pacey does not lose Dawson's money on purpose for those who didn't get my sarcasm. I'm just not a D/P fan so I find the whole thing hilarious as well as preposterous. They talk for the first time in like a year and this is what happens? That's gold if you ask me, LOL. The ending of the ep is funny too. It's Pacey standing in front of Dawson's house in Capeside trying to work up the nerve to tell him. Sound familiar? These writers are just SO clever!
I also forgot to mention that Pacey spends most of the ep with the hot girl from 612 and 617 (Sadia) trying to scope out all the shady action. Pacey also calls Bobby Briggs out and they get into a fight at some point but it's too late to save Dawson's money by then.

CJ/Jen and Jack/David have some scenes and no sign of Audrey so far. Dawson's one scene is on the phone with Pacey telling him how much he trusts him as the expert with the money.

The title of the ep refers to a paper Joey has to write on the novel Catch-22. Hetson didn't like it but she gets an A- in the class.

Eddie leaves Joey a goodbye letter that is a VO at the end.

These are all from the early draft btw, but I figured we needed something new to talk about. Hope that's okay.

Also, something I remembered about 619 is that Audrey tells Eddie that she will kill him if he hurts Joey again. Now despite my general annoyance with Audrey this season, I thought that was nice. She's a good friend to Joey.

Bye Eddie. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I take that back. I hope it hits you.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/08/03 06:33

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

jess13 at PN
is a spoiler diva
(3/8/03 6:12:06 am)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! Don't worry, you just got the DJ'ers slant on what happens. The reason Joey ends up saying no to going to Europe and the reason Eddie leaves, is because they get into a fight due to JOey saying she is running away from someone and something again. That she has made that mistake before and it ended up blowing up in her face..and she is not going to do it again. So basically campers, we were right, Joey ran back to Eddie cause she was running scared.

The last scene is Pacey going up to Dawson's house, while a VO of Eddie reading his goodbye letter to Joey is playing in the background.

I personally like 620...and there are a few references to Pacey thinking about Joey in the script, and a lot of Joey's stuff relates right back to season 3.

She seems positive. It seems to me that Joey really wanted Pacey. Die Eddie. I haven't heard any Dawson crap yet, so let's stay positive. He isn't directing 621, so maybe there is hope yet. I hope Eddie stays gone.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/09/03 18:01

Administrator

Reply Quote

She's running from Pacey! ;)

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/09/03 19:26

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well quite honestly IMO I think Pacey should be the one to run after her and get her back. I mean he dumped her pretty much, so it would only make sense for him to realize what a HUGE mistake he made.

;)

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/10/03 13:07

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

more Pacey and Joey anvils in 620

Jill Leigh at FF

Master Fan

As a clarification Eddie does not want J to leave school and go away with him. They are planning a summer trip together. Also from what I could tell 620 is at the end of J's semester. Because of that I am GUESSING she is in Capeside in 621 and 622. Either that or at Grams. Capeside seems the most likely to me but who knows.
Edited to add - I hope the major stuff stays in as well. Cracks me up that the once so driven J is at the end of her second year in college and hasn't even thought about a major yet.

jess13 at FF

Loyal Fan
Stela, Did I have quotes around the something and someone? I was basically summing up the 5 page scene. If you guys are so keen on me keeping to the word, why don't you post all the references to her running away during season three.
Oh, what happened to your big spoiler that Meredith was coming back, kind of blew up in your face, didn't it?

And the three episode references that are referred to were episode 100, 323, and 602. When Joey was running from Dawson..now she is doing the same thing, just with Pacey.

hshap2
Senior
(3/10/03 10:08:29 am)
Reply | Edit Re: #620 - Unknown Title (air date 4/23/03)
The three references don't appear on screen. I guess you will have to see how they are acted out to understand the context.

karensisco at PN
is a media whore
(3/9/03 9:48:00 pm)
Re: CREEK SPOILERS - "This is war. WAR."
oh, geez. the newton balls thing is so significant.

let's put it this way: what if at some point in this episode joey picked up the snowglobe? or stared at an ET poster? wouldn't we assume that she is thinking of dawson?

good grief. some people need to get a clue. or a dictionary. look up METAPHOR. makes storytelling much easier.

Pacey is playing with the newton balls Joey gave him in 617.

karensisco at FF

Dedicated Fan

for the record, the balls playing? happens in the FIRST ACT.
so to clarify, pacey plays with the newton's balls in the first act BEFORE dawson's money is lost

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/18/03 17:04

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Don't get too excited. I need more details about this.

credit Stela at FF
on episode 621:

Dawson and Pacey have two scenes.
Pacey and Joey have one scene.
D/J/P are all in the same scene at one point.

karensisco
is a media ****
(3/18/03 12:43:55 pm)
Re: Watch with Kristin..Why? We know more than she does!
LOL. forget the "good friend" part.

the core information is that pacey, audrey, and jack osbourne share some screentime in Hell's Kitchen. 621.

hoydenish at FF

Addicted Fan
If anyone cares, the episode actually features some real air time for Jen (if it airs the way it's written). And we find out something interesting about Grams and how Jen is dealing with it.
And I personally thought all but one of the two D/P scenes to be quite good (yup that includes the J/P scene - which some of you may be interested to know is the last scene of the episode).

---------------------------------------------------
Stela at FF

Elite Fan

It's the last scene of the episode with dialogue. The last scene is a montage.
621 began filming today.

hoydenish at FF

Addicted Fan
Thanks for the correction Stela.
The episode actually ends after some flash camera shots, on a fade out of Dawson.

ETA - 621 began filming today? Man I've got my weeks all messed up, I thought it was NEXT Tuesday it started. Cool.

Hoydenish is a DJer and doesn't like the scene. Even if it's not good for Pacey and Joey, I don't think it's good for Dawson and Joey.

Stela at FF

Elite Fan

Sorry, I'll clarify. The episode has a final montage of the characters alone. Joey alone at home on her dock. Pacey alone outside of Dawson's house. Dawson alone looking out at Pacey walking away.

They are ending the episode with Dawson looking at Pacey. Where are the DJ anvils? Shouldn't he be looking out at his hellmate.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/18/03 17:13

Administrator

Reply Quote

Hmm...it just keeps getting more and more interesting. 622 is the last one, right?

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/19/03 14:18

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Stela at FF

Elite Fan

I think their talk is deep. It fits in not only with the context of what's going on in that episode but with, well, everything.

She's a DJer, so don't get excited

She doesn't like the DJP scene, so it can't be that bad for us.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/19/03 18:24

Administrator

Reply Quote

Why do I have this sinking feeling that something is going to happen to Grams? :sad :sad :sad

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/21/03 19:32

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yeah...I was kind of wondering that also, Jen. :(

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/22/03 07:07

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well now I'm hearing it's Pacey's dad. Oh lord. Didn't we already do the dad storyline with Dawson? What are these writers doing? :shake :shake

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/22/03 07:39

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Episode 622 - Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption

-The episode will air on May 7.

-This episode is co-written by Tom Kapinos and Gina Fattore. (credit Joe at dawsonscreek.com)

***THINGS ARE BETTER BETWEEN DAWSON AND PACEY IN THIS EPISODE. THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING AND ARE ON SPEAKING TERMS. (credit hoydenish at FF)

***SECONDARY CHARACTERS THAT WILL APPEAR IN THIS EPISODE INCLUDE THE USUAL CAPESIDE CHARACTERS, SUCH AS BESSIE, BODIE, GALE, ETC. THE MINI-MES (AKA HARLEY, ETC.) ALSO APPEAR. (credit hoydenish at FF)

***DAWSON'S CREEK IS CASTING THE ROLE OF CHRISTY LIVINGSTON/KRISTY LIVINGSTONE (RETURNING CHARACTER FROM SEASON 2) FOR THIS EPISODE. (credit Showfax, Inc.)

***THE FOLLOWING SCENES ARE FROM THE AUDITION SIDES FOR CHRISTY LIVINGSTON AT SHOWFAX, INC.:

quote:
RESTAURANT OWNER: (hands the bag to customer) Which is what exactly?
Pacey takes a beat, smiles. It's been a long day. Filled with salesmanship. And this guy seems pretty cool. He shrugs. Puts all the bull**** aside...
PACEY: Honestly, man. Just trying to help out a friend.
The restaurant owner smiles.
RESTAURANT OWNER: You know what? Don't go any place. (to the customer) I'll be back with your change.
**** THE ABOVE IS CROSSED OUT ****

START SC # 1

Pacey smiles, victorious. And then the blonde customer does something unusual for an extra... she speaks.
BLONDE CUSTOMER: You've changed your pitch a lot since this morning.
PACEY: Excuse me?
BLONDE CUSTOMER: You don't remember me, do you?
PACEY: Should I?
BLONDE CUSTOMER: Yes.
PACEY: Oh my god. The receptionist. You're the receptionist from the dentist's office. Thank you, thank you so much. That was my first stop of what's been a very long day, and --
BLONDE CUSTOMER: -- No, you really don't remember me, do you?
PACEY: I'm sorry. I...
BLONDE CUSTOMER: From high school? I mean I have to admit this is kind of a blow to my ego. The way you used to follow me around all the time. It was kinda pathetic, actually. And her eyou are... firve years later, and it's like you don't even remember me.
The restaurant owner returns from the back with her change.
RESTAURANT OWNER: Here you go, Christie.
BLONDE CUSTOMER: Thanks. Nice seeing you again, Pacey.
She starts to leave.

END (handwritten)

**** THE FOLLOWING IS SCRATCHED OUT ****

PACEY: Christie?
RESTAURANT OWNER: Yeah, Christie Livingstone. Used to be head cheerlead --
PACEY: -- Christie! Christie, wait up.
Old Pacey is back. He takes off. Eternally chasing the girl. We see him catch up to her in the door way. Then...

CUT TO:

EXT. LEERY HOUSE - AFTERNOON - LATER (D-3)

While Joey fixes Harley's hair, they have a little chat about the script.

HARLEY: So you're sure I'm not a lesbian?
JOEY: Yes, I'm sure.
HARLEY: Because it would explain a lot. I mean otherwise... why do I hate this next door neighbor girl so much? And why would I rather hang out with this asexual film dork than go to France?

**** END CROSSED OUT SECTION ****

Handwritten SC # 2 3/3

INT. RESTAURANT - NIGHT (N-3)

Pacey is ensconced in a booth with Christy, who's long since finished her to-go order. They've been hanging out awhile, catching up, drinking coffee...
PACEY: The truth? Of course I'm telling the truth. Why would I lie about such things?
CHRISTY: Pacey Witter? Sad-ass stud and man about town?
PACEY: Okay, I would lie about such things. But in this case I'm not. I really did sail practically all over the world. And I did own a BMW. Gospel truth.
CHRISTY: I see. And now, after much soul-searching, you're back... right where you started from.
PACEY: Well, not right where. I'm talking to you, aren't I?
CHRISTY: Yes, you are. Or you were...
She gets up.
PACEY: Whoa. You're not leaving, are you?
CHRISTY: Sorry. Have to. Should have left ages ago. But you can call me... in fact you should... call me. Bye, Pacey.

END (handwritten)

She heads toward the door. He calls after her... sounding much more like the goofy, insecure sophomore he once was than the suave ladies man he's become.
PACEY: Bye. Bye, Christy.
And just as this vision of loveliness disappears out the door, another one walks in.
(CONTINUED)

(credit * sarah * at FF)

We don't know who the vision of loveliness. You can guess who people are speculating.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/22/03 18:30

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

If is that Bitch of Meredith Monroe, i will hate this show. Andie sucks.

Joey and Pacey :kiss

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/23/03 16:03

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
. Andie sucks.

I'll second that motion. :lol :lol I hated her. :barf

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/23/03 18:13

Administrator

Reply Quote

:thud They are NOT bringing Andie back for the finale are they?

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 03/26/03 19:46

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

alot more spoilers today. Enjoy

***THE SECOND VISION OF LOVELINESS IS JOEY. SHE EVEN RECOGNIZES KRISTY ON HER WAY IN. (credit Stela at PN)

***PACEY IS AT A DENTIST'S OFFICE DOING SOME WORK FOR DAWSON'S FILM. HE'S LOOKING FOR SPONSORS TO FUND THE FILM. PACEY ASKS THE DENTIST TO PUT UP $200.00, BUT THE DENTIST IS RELUCTANT TO DO SO. PACEY USES HIS CRAFTY SKILLS TO TRY TO CONVINCE HIM. (credit Sunchild at PN)

sharone
the spoiler queen
(3/26/03 5:57:24 pm)
Re: CREEK SPOILERS - '...everything she could have ever want
So a little birdie read me a little story today...I love that birdie, TWB. She's a whore.

Anyway, what to say, what to say. Should I be positive or negative? TWB adores it. I think it's "interesting." Joey is in Paris reflecting back to the last time she was with Pacey and Dawson. There is no Eddie. Pretty much everyone is getting together to help out Dawson's movie which I utterly despise how the group has to help out Dawson.

*rolling eyes*

The scene Sunchild is talking about is a Doug/Pacey/Joey scene. Kristy is not in that scene. Kristy is just in that one scene at the restaurant and then Joey walks in, sees Kristy but goes to talk to Pacey about Dumbboy's movie.

I3rown Eyed Girl
likes P/Jo Nookie on the side
(3/26/03 6:57:33 am)

Re: CREEK SPOILERS - "Joey and Pacey have to hook up.&a
Hey girls. Just dropping in with a couple of spoilers. Nothing big really.

Quote:
RESTAURANT OWNER: (hands the bag to customer) Which is what exactly?
Pacey takes a beat, smiles. It's been a long day. Filled with salesmanship. And this guy seems pretty cool. He shrugs. Puts all the bullshit aside...
PACEY: Honestly, man. Just trying to help out a friend.
The restaurant owner smiles.
RESTAURANT OWNER: You know what? Don't go any place. (to the customer) I'll be back with your change.

Okay this quote leads in with:

RESTAURANT OWNER: Have you ever worked in a restaraunt before?
PACEY: Yeah, worked in a kitchen up in Boston. Studied under one of the best actually. And now I'm doing this.
RESTAURANT OWNER: Which is what exactly?

The Wicked Bostonian
wants MORE P/Jo Nookie
(3/26/03 12:06:11 pm)
Re: CREEK SPOILERS - "Joey and Pacey have to hook up.&a
622 Starts and Ends with Joey in a different "Country"
STARTS:
Joey: (v.o.) I can't swear this is exactly how it happened ...

Joey pulls her pad out of an apron pocket, approaches a table, flashes a smile. She's just about to say something. Something along the lines of "Can I take your order?" When we ...

Joey" (v.o.) But this is how it felt ...

ENDS:

Joey: I can't swear this is exactly how it happened. But this IS how it felt ...

And on this image, we conclude the story of a girl who wanted more than she has .. who has grow up to find out that she has everything she could have ever wanted all along ...

**JOEY DOES NOT END UP WITH DAWSON. (credit Mic and Jess at FF)

I want to believe this last one is true. I want to believe we will get the happy ending, but I have to be cautious.

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next