Dawson's Creek Affiliates Dawson's Creek Images Dawson's Creek Extras Dawson's Creek Transcripts

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  new spoilers
 Posted: 01/07/03 09:05

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Roxy at PN
is on moderation status
for disrupting dc.com
...SO FEAR HER!
(1/7/03 10:39:28 am)
Re: CREEK SPOILERS - We had a good part!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None of the scripts (cept two, which I think was 602, which was yellow/pink, and the one with Pacey with the whore) have gone past blue this year. Actually, in the last five or so scripts, I'd say only a handfull of pages each have gone blue, and that was to add dialogue, not change a storyline.

ETA: They filmed a lot of P/J stuff yesterday and it all stayed true to script. They are doing the kisses today.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 18:04

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Roxy at PN and FF

Fan Forum's Finest

FYI: The P/J stuff in blue, is the same as the P/J stuff in the white version of the script. Wheeee.
More useless trivia: It took six hours to shoot said P/J bed mackage. Isadora, that was for you.

Also, my fave Jo line (well, one of them), you know, the one about them [D/J] having no fun? On film. Today. Wheeeeee.

Six hours. That seems kind of long to me.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 18:26

Administrator

Reply Quote

What does all this blue and white script stuff mean?

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 18:57

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

This is what I am told about the blue and white scripts.

hkdakd
(1/7/03 6:00:55 pm)
ezSupporter
Re: #614 - Clean and Sober (airing 2/5/03)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
different colors of scripts deal with the changes that are made to them... at least that is my understanding from Roxy's posts. I could be wrong, but I think that is the general idea with the script colors.

Can you believe how long they shot those love scenes? They still must think their characters relationship is pretty special.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 19:13

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol I know...6 hours is alot of lovin! :kiss :kiss

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 19:21

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

You should hear what people are saying. I'm enjoying this too much. It is important to get it perfect. Those scenes better be so hot for all the time it took.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 19:28

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yeah they better! :grin

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 19:57

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

I wonder how long Katie's scenes lackluster scenes with JVDB took? Hee

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 20:10

Administrator

Reply Quote

probably like 15 minutes! :lol

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/08/03 20:12

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Read what people are saying about the six hour kissing scenes

SlouchyCheL

Dedicated Fan

More importantly, Pacey & Joey, I can imagine Josh & Katie having way too much fun with their scenes and that's why it took 6 hours to film. I wonder how many takes it took to film the "Kiss"? Hmmmm...

Kimba
Master Fan

Roxy - great news! Great news! Lots of hours to film P&J kissing. Heehee...

Ashley_316

Ultimate Fan
Originally posted by Jenn23:

And SIX HOURS!? I want her job.

Jenn

No kidding! The chance to make out with Josh for 6 hours...and get paid. SIGN ME UP FOR THAT!

---------------------------------------------------
SunChild *

Loyal Fan
How much do I Katie and Josh? How much?

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/09/03 17:13

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Here are some caps I found from Merry Mayhem. It shows that Joey was concerned about Pacey.

caps

Thank boobturtle

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/09/03 17:15

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

I will link again

pub120.ezboard.com/fpacey...D=74

Here are the pictures. They didn't totally ignore each other. You can see the pictures here

Thank boobturtle

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/09/03 17:19

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

pub120.ezboard.com/fpacey...D=74

Thank booturtle

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/09/03 20:27

Administrator

Reply Quote

Thanks for the links, Hshap!

I noticed when I was watching it, all the little side glances they kept giving each other while Audrey was giving her little speech.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/09/03 21:15

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Yep. I remember watching it and Joey turned to Pacey when Mr. Potter said Dawson was so great. Joey knows about Pacey's insecurities, so that was nice. Then, I saw Pacey turn to Joey's side before. If you notice, they both had their elbows on the table. Then, later Pacey has his hand on Joey's chair. Is it me or does Audrey look really jealous when she is staring in their direction?

Thanks

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/10/03 13:40

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Roxy at FF and PN

At this point it's more than clear that right into tru luv 4evah. And honestly, that's more than enough to make me giddy. 615 alone is an episode that I thought would *never* see happen. And not only because of P/J goodness.

possibly some sex. I 'm not sure.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/10/03 15:23

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

hoydenish at FF

Addicted Fan

quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:

But it's ok for "your side" to bash Pacey? Nice double standard, I must say.

I Roxy February can NOT come soon enough.

No it's not at all okay for "MY side" as you put it to bash Pacey. I think both Dawson lovin and Pacey lovin and even our separate couple lovin is fine here. Just no bashing of anyone - umm okay, any of the main cast. Extras bashing is fun hehe.

Oh and in answer to your question P/J sex is NOT scripted. And by saying that I mean nowhere in the script does it say P/J have sex. P/J kiss in 14, they kiss again in 15. The kiss ends, then they have a brief conversation. There is not another kiss or lead in from there. But the next day Joey makes a comment to somebody that could most certainly implies that they ended up having sex.

I guess Joey wanted Pacey to kiss her. I can't wait until the DJer's see this.

Here's something else. I think it is open to interpretation. I think she says this because she doesn't want him to feel obligated.

hoydenish at FF

Addicted Fan
quote:
Originally posted by Idiot Boyfriend:
Actually, what I'm most interested in is post smooching activities. Does this change anything? Does it mean anything? What are they now?
Interesting question...somebody on the show asks Joey and Pacey that type of question, ya know, the are you two an item type. Joeys answer is no.

I am guessing that this will lead to some angst. It's important how she says it. Like in Neverland, the end scene with Joey and Pacey near the store where she said it meant nothing. You could tell that it meant something.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/10/03 15:36

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

hoydenish at FF

Addicted Fan
Okay this is my last post on this stuff for now.
No ep. 15 does NOT pick up where 14 left off. In fact at the beginning of ep. 15 you would have no idea that P/J had kissed in ep. 14 at all, it is not mentioned nor is any of the stuff Pacey said mentioned. Drunk Joey maybe does not remember. But ep. 15 they are both sober, and they talk again (not about any of the previous stuff nor about the drunken kiss). And they kiss again. Which is not a reunion between them, and yes that too is mentioned. But their talk is something I think P/Jers will like. The stuff that would lead one to believe they had sex comes later. So it would seem if they had sex, it is ex sex, or friends with benefits or something along those lines. There does not seem to be angst on either part (something I found surprising to be honest).

This does not sound good to me. Sure, we get the kisses and the sex. What does it all mean? This better lead to a reunion by the end of the season. I have no idea.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/10/03 15:42

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

hoydenish at FF

Addicted Fan

quote:
Originally posted by wbviewer:

So they talk about getting back together, but decide they're just friends.

Okay I said last post last time but this time I mean it

In response to your post...NO.

TopBottom

new spoilers
 Posted: 01/10/03 16:03

Administrator

Reply Quote

Then, later Pacey has his hand on Joey's chair[/quote]

Yup...I noticed that as well! It's the little things that speak volumes!

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next