Game of Thrones S3 E10 Mhysa Discussion
 Posted: 06/09/13 17:50
# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Game of Thrones season 3 finale, episode 10 “Mhysa” airs tonight at 9/8c on HBO. Who's watching? :lol

TopBottom

Re: S3 E10 Mhysa Discussion
 Posted: 06/10/13 18:32
# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Um, Khalessi... LOL... I just want you to know that I watched the Pilot last night while the rest of the world was watching the season 3 finale. :lol :lol :lol

TopBottom

Posted: 06/11/13 14:07
# 3 

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Reply Quote

So what did you think? I have seen the finale. I wanted someone dead and they aren't. I want more episodes, 10 just wasnt enough for me. But it was nice to see the dragons again. I want war and the winter.

TopBottom

Posted: 06/15/13 09:22
# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well, I am only on the second episode... so I'm still trying to figure everything/characters out. Work has been crazy busy the past two weeks.. but I'm hoping to watch some more episodes this weekend. :) I haven't seen the dragons yet- but I can't wait!

TopBottom

Posted: 06/19/13 18:50
# 5 

Reply Quote

So how are you finding it? Took me a while to keep up with all the different families and their part to play.

TopBottom

Posted: 06/19/13 20:11
# 6 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well, I lied. That damn RPG kept me up till 1am two nights in a row... I was just trying so hard to get it finished. :lol And I'm sooo excited because now *now* I really am getting a bowl of icecream and watching some episodes tonight! :clap :clap

TopBottom

Posted: 06/20/13 03:51
# 7 

Reply Quote

:lol well I hope you enjoy it as much as me. If I get through svq I will be tempted to read the books and do lots of other things I have been putting off. Still let me know how you get on :)

TopBottom

Posted: 06/20/13 08:54
# 8 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well, I finally did watch episode 3 last night! And awwww... she's pregnant! This is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see the next one to find out if he stabbed the little girl during "training" with her Dad watching... looked kind of suspicious to me... :glare :lol

TopBottom