Premiere's Monday Feb. 17th.

**no spoilers on this thread please** :grin

TopBottom

Re: Star Crossed Season 1 Promo "Human"
 Posted: 02/18/14 08:37
# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Okay, who watched the premiere last night?

TopBottom

Posted: 02/18/14 11:18
# 3 

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Reply Quote

Okay I have not watched it yet. But it is out on the site I go to for all my shows. A few mixed reviews some pretty negative but I am willing to give it a go.

TopBottom

Posted: 02/19/14 07:50
# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

OMG. I watched it last night and I really liked it! Oh God, the guy reminded me SOOOO much of Max. :drink :drink I'll post my other thoughts later, gotta run to work now... :hi

TopBottom

Posted: 02/20/14 17:20
# 5 

Reply Quote

Okay so got around to watching it. Took a bit of getting into. But I can see the Max in him and hopefully Michael in his friend. I think I am going to be hooked on this show now.

TopBottom

Posted: 02/20/14 20:12
# 6 

Administrator

Reply Quote

It's sooo funny you said that K, I felt the SAME exact way! The first half of it I was like I dunno bout this... but by the end of it I was like OMG, I think I like it! :drink :lmao

Loved the flashbacks of them as kids, the way he healed her friend and was watching her from behind the corner (soooo reminded me of Max).

I flipping LOVED those food machines in the schools! Bad ass. And the cell phones they used.. Damn, I want one! :drink :lmao

And.. I thought that Grey Damon aka Greyson character was pretty HOT myself. He had the "Michael" hero hair going on there! :thud :lmao

TopBottom

# 7 

Reply Quote

I did love the phones and food etc. Seeing where they live too. But what is going to happen to him and his sister now? He was very sweet doing what he did though for the girl who tried to help him all those Years ago. So who will be the first to get into a alien/human relationship.

TopBottom

# 8 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well... :thinking Okay, hold up.. did Roman's Dad die? Was he the one they shot at the end? I was a little confused on that part? :dunno

And honestly, I don't know who will be the first to get into the relationship. I'm still out on that one.. guess I have to watch a few more eps to see how I feel.. but honestly, just from the first ep I kinda ship her with Grayson guy. Weird I know. :drink :lmao

TopBottom

# 9 

Wasted

Wasted

Reply Quote

just wanted to drop in and say I think I am really going to like this one too. i just watched the pilot last night and I haven't watched this weeks yet! :)

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I haven't either... I'm gonna watch it tonight with Teen Wolf... so I'll report back tomorrow! :lol

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Oh gosh! I guess that answers that question... didn't realize Emorys Dad killed Romans Dad.. good god, that's really gotta suck!

And OMG?! I had no clue Greyson is the bad guy! :thud

TopBottom

Reply Quote

I don't know if I was that hooked on the that episode. Wasn't as gripped. That does throw more angst etc as she knows what he did that night.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Odd you say that... I felt the SAME way! The first episode was definitely better.. this one not so much! Maybeee the third one will be the make or break it? :drink :lmao

TopBottom

Reply Quote

I just miss Roswell I think and it's different. I miss Michael and Maria. And I think the whole keeping it secret thing worked out better. Let's hope it gets better :lol

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yeah... like you, I still miss Max and Liz. :heart (but he does bring back some old memories of Max.)

I actually might like this bad boy the most in this show though. We'll see.. and yeah, hoping it gets a little better. :drink

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Still not as eye-catching as other shows to me. But I'm trying to hang in there. I feel like I'm in Back to the Future with all this 2025 technology! Loved the TV in the dinner tables and the Computer Dressing/shopping thing. :lol

TopBottom

Reply Quote

I did like seeing Roman's sister get some time doing the girly stuff with someone who was clearly using her was a shame though. And she likes girls, which on top of being from another planet no doubt will be singling her out for more hate. I do like her character though. But I do not get why we need a love triangle it seems irrelevant really. They didn't need one in Roswell and they don't know.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yeah, it seems like every show does the love triangle thing at some point. You'd think they'd come up with something better.

And Roman's sister... I had to do a double take on that scene... I was like did she just say what I thought she said about liking girls, I was half asleep! :lmao But I'm still confused, so she likes the girl that just had sex with that guy in the bathroom? Or no? :thinking :dunno

TopBottom

Reply Quote

I think she does, but goodness only knows why she would as she is not that great :lol and was using her. There is so many questions in this show too.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yeah... exactly! That sucks if it was that girl.. there's the epic love triangle right there! lmfao :lmao

TopBottom

Go to page 1, 2  Next