Reply Quote

:lol Gotta love Osh Kosh!

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/10/06 16:13

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Oh, yeah... My mom used to dress me in that crap. Ew. WTF was she thinking? I can't even look at those pics. Flowers and birdies and stuff. Ew.

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/11/06 14:41

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lmfao :lmfao

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/11/06 15:58

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

And, pastels too. Oy.

Thank God, she grew out of that phase... LOL

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/13/06 11:51

Administrator

Reply Quote

Pastels are horrible! :barf

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/14/06 08:24

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yes, they are. Especially on me. Ew.

But on Materal Instinct... is anyone actually looking forward to the baby? Am I the only one who isn't? Am I the only who actually resents it? I'm not even looking forward to Vaughn meeting the baby because it'll be skeevy.

And, for the love of all things WHOLLY, please DO NOT LET JG BRING HER OWN BABY TO PLAY THE BABY; I think that might be enough to make me ill.

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/14/06 15:24

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol :lol I don't think she'd do that. I hope she won't do that.

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/14/06 15:39

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

With JG these days, I wouldn't put anything past her. Of course, BA would probably have a gasket. I'm sure he wasn't thrilled with her having to put a recording of MV's voice to her stomach in that one episode. LOL

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/15/06 15:12

Administrator

Reply Quote

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/15/06 16:29

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Seriously. I'm sure he feared the baby would be confused...

Dada voice change... (okay, so a newborn can't really say that, but whatever... work with me!)

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/16/06 04:12

Administrator

Reply Quote

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/16/06 15:12

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I'm just saying confusion.

Now imagine if Violet is playing TV Violet? More confusion. Try to understand what Violet would be asking in 10 years?

"I played mommy's ex-boyfriend's daughter on TV? That's why I remember weird voice changes?!" LOL

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/17/06 13:29

Administrator

Reply Quote

That just hurts my head!

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/17/06 16:30

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Eh, I'm just thinking of the kids future shrink bills...

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/20/06 06:15

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

a 2 second headshot? thats all we get for 7 freaking months of waiting for MV return. A TWO SECOND HEADSHOT AND NO LINES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm offically pissed. between that and all the damn ads, im so mad at JJ

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/20/06 10:47

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

LOL But see... MV was NEVER supposed to come back. This just PROVED it; I'll BET anything that little thing we saw was meant for the finale... not now.

MV was NEVER supposed to be back... Vaughn was NOT supposed to be revealed as being alive UNTIL the last second of the finale. They were left scrambling for story, excuses, reasons, ect... and, they came up with the wussified one.

I need to calm down again... my head is thisclose to imploding... and, to think I am calmer than I was last night. LOL

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/20/06 12:52

Administrator

Reply Quote

'Alias' kicks up intrigue level as end nears
By ROBERT PHILPOT
Star-Telegram Staff Writer

ABC
In tonight's "S.O.S." episode of Alias, former agent Weiss (Greg Grunberg) searches for Sydney after receiving a distress call from her.
More photosIt's hard enough to follow Alias when the show airs weekly. Evil characters become good and vice versa; dead people are never really dead, either coming back to life as themselves or as sinister doppelgangers. Tonight -- with the spy drama coming in from the cold after being sent underground for four months -- promises to be more confusing than ever, especially with a two-hour episode allowing for even more convoluted situations. And it has only five additional episodes left before it goes off to that great syndication package in the sky.

We asked ABC if we were gonna receive a preview tape of tonight's episode, but a spokesman said nope -- "too many spoiler issues." You heard that right: The fictional spies of Alias are receiving better protection than some real-life spies. Yet on its press Web site -- and you know how good we are at keeping secrets -- ABC divulges a few things you might care about if you're an Alias fan:

Did Sydney have her baby? She has it in tonight's episode, a little later than star Jennifer Garner had her own real-life bambino. We're guessing, however, that this baby is more extraordinary than the spawn of Garner and Ben Affleck. Not that Garner and Affleck aren't capable of extraordinary spawn.

Is Vaughn dead or alive? Apparently killed off earlier this season, Sydney's squeeze, Michael Vaughn, reappeared in the most recent episode -- but only while Syd was under the influence of a hypnotic drug. According to ABC, he's back tonight. Whether he's back for real, as a hallucination, as a flashback, as a clone or as a part of someone's psychotic break, we don't know. And remember, he told Syd he's not really Michael Vaughn.

Is Arvin Sloane good or evil? Doesn't seem to matter. The guy tried to destroy the world at least twice, and he somehow is still heading the good-guy spy agency.

Will Sydney's half-sister Nadia ever get out of that coma? Oh, yeah, we forgot. Sloane's evil now, although his nefarious plans are for a good cause: getting Nadia, who is his daughter, out of that coma. Actress Mia Maestro has made good use of her character's coma time, appearing in the upcoming movie Poseidon, as well as the recent Ten Commandments remake and a Prince video directed by her buddy, Salma Hayek. Looks like someone will find work after Alias goes away. Anyway, the answer to the question: We don't know.

Will we ever find out what the Rambaldi prophecy is all about? There are hints that we will. Let's just hope we don't see another appearance of the Giant Spinning Deadly Red Ball -- the stupidest doomsday object since the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in Ghostbusters. Except the marshmallow man was supposed to be funny.

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/21/06 06:00

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

im upset Weiss didn't get to see Syd. yeah yeah, i know he's in DC but still...

and hahahahaha I just realized that SpyBaby is Canadain lol

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/21/06 11:27

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

LOL I didn't even notice the baby was born in Canada... oops.

TopBottom

5x11~Maternal Instinct
 Posted: 04/22/06 08:42

Administrator

Reply Quote

1 hour, 59 minutes, and 30 seconds of my night for this:

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next