Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

As long as seasons 3/4 were GIFTS... LOL Seasons 1/2 rocked, so I can see buying those. LOL

But this is someone who actually bought Punky Brewster, so I should not say anything. LOL

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

im totaly complusive too Cory. its ok lol

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

:grin :grin

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

There is nothing wrong with being compulsive. I'm very obsessive compulsive. One of my many quirks apparently.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I realized the other day that I'm actually going to be in Minnesota when the finale airs! :tantrum :tantrum

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

You'll have TV access, right?

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Oh, trust me...I will kick anyone's ass that gets in the way of me watching this finale! :fight :fight

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Next Monday. *sob* The whole show will be over.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Bittersweet, isn't it?

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Oh, yeah!

Whah. I just want to cry. I really think I'll bawl at the end. I really do. (Then again, I cry at anything and everything, so...)

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I will. I know I will...I cry over anything and everything too. :)

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Wedding. I want a wedding. I need a WEDDING!

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

ALIAS CAN'T BE ENDING! NUUUUUUUUU! *weeps* They can't do this to me! There's so few good shows out there, and they have to go and take one away. Mean people! Image I shall miss it muchly.

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

highly disappointing. unnessary deaths and lack of closure! gah! Jack soooo didn't need to die. that was just tacked on to make us cry. and nothing was answered about Irina! there was no truth. they totaly left that hanging! and i nseason two when emily 'died' syd said he had never met her before that dinner thing with her and slone yet apparently she remebered staying at slones house after the 'car accdient'. speaking of slone whats up eith that?! is he like totaly immortal now or seomthing? he's stuck in a tomb for all eternity? and why are syd and vaughn still doing, for lack of a better word, free lance stuff? GAH!

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Honestly, the Sydney living with the Sloane's didn't bother me because Sydney was always pretty vague in her memories of that time... I can see her just completely forgetting that time.

But IA with everything else... the show sucked. Though, I loved that Sydney and Vaughn were together in the end... I can't believe they ruined Irina though. She was NOT hard core evil like that. Ugh! Jack's death made sense in that he would die to protect his daughter, Vaughn and their kid(s). But it still pissed me off...

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

i cant believe its over. its starting to sink in

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I've come to the conclusion that the VSR was ruined... They destroyed them.

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

the whole show was destroyed. they never fully recovered from the julia thorne incident. too many ends left untied, too many bad guys left un-dead, an waaaaaaay too many questions left unanswered. i apprecaite the whole life goes on concept as much s the next girl but syds whole goal in life was to be completely free of the spy life and that ending didn't make it seem like she'll ever be free of it.

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

The show never recovered from the two year jump and let's be honest, it never recovered from MV/JG's whatever-you-want-to-call-it either. There'd been a rapid decline since the end of season 2. Both with the show and the 'ship.

Edited to add: I'm NOT blaming JG/MV for the changes though; I think the show/network went out of their way to try to avoid any awkwardness and when they were given a chance to show there wasn't any, JG/MV proved it, but the writing/directing was awful in terms of the 'ship. It always seemed to be so off. The chemistry wasn't there in the finale, but it wasn't there for anyone else either. Just an awful way to end a series that had so many compelling pieces.

The show never answered questions, like about Julia Thorne nor did they answer questions about Vaughn's marriage to Lauren. They also built up some really bad enemies, only to have them go down pretty easy. They also turned Irina from an incrediably grey character into a purely evil one without explaination. WTF did that happen?

They introduced new characters and then didn't even bother to flesh them out and make them real characters; they were just there and they took screentime away from characters we already knew and loved. It was nice seeing Rachel come through in the end, but it was a bit of a WTF because she had shown nothing previously. At least not that I recall.

Syd/Vaughn barely had any kind of interaction in the finale and in the final scene had like 2 lines directed at each other. It was like they were a total afterthought or something and frankly, it bugged...

I didn't mind the ending because as much as Sydney talked about not wanting to be involved in the spyworld, I can see her being lured back every once in awhile because there would always be bad guys out there. I thought it made sense, but what really kinda irked me was the idea that a perfect S/V ending was Sydney being barefoot and pregnant on a beach in the final scene... blech.

However, I liked Isabelle doing the puzzle and then tearing it down. She could be another Sydney, but...

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

So...how many people cried?

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next