Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
  Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/24/05 17:30
# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Alias: Holy cliffhanger! The shocking twist at the end of Alias' season finale, in which Vaughn (Michael Vartan) reveals to Sydney (Jennifer Garner) that he's not Vaughn and the newly engaged couple's car is struck head-on by an SUV, had to be the most jaw-dropping, eye-popping moment of the season.

Still, it's not Vaughn I'm worried about. Despite Teddy C.'s predictions that he would leave Alias this season, I have it on the highest authority that Michael Vartan will be back as a series regular when Alias returns for its fifth season. (Please join me in a celebratory Snoopy dance.)

The concern is when we'll see Michael--or anyone on Alias, for that matter. I'm told ABC suits didn't know of Jennifer Garner's pregnancy when they decided to renew the show (given the surprising early pickup, she probably didn't even know herself), and now the higher-ups are in something of a pickle trying to figure out when the show can return.

Sadly, according to a source close to the show, it's becoming unlikely that Alias will return in the fall as planned, instead coming back at a later date. Though waiting a few extra months (or, shudder, possibly longer) to find out Vaughn's bloody secret might send us all to early graves, here's hoping there might be an upside: that ABC takes the time to find a better time than that kiss-of-death slot on Thursday nights...please?
"

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/24/05 17:32
# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Question: Did you say the last season of Alias?! Is there no hope for a Season 6?! Please, if you have any details, let me know! — Daniella

Ausiello: From what I understand, everyone at the show is proceeding as if Season 5 will be the last. And that includes series creator J.J. Abrams.

Click "Read More" for full text.

Question: Did you say the last season of Alias?! Is there no hope for a Season 6?! Please, if you have any details, let me know! — Daniella

Ausiello: From what I understand, everyone at the show is proceeding as if Season 5 will be the last. And that includes series creator J.J. Abrams. "We're sort of approaching this season as we do every season, like, 'This is it! So, let's just do the best job we can.' In that regard, I feel like it could be the last season, but there's been no indication [from ABC] like, "Wrap things up in 22!" And if such an edict were to come down from the network, J.J. assures me he'll be given enough time to script an appropriate farewell.

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/24/05 17:32
# 3 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Alias will move to its new 8 P.M. Thursday slot in September or early October, despite speculation that the show might be pushed back to mid-season due to star Jennifer Garner's reported (but as-yet-unannounced) pregnancy. It's expected ABC will have enough episodes of the series in the can to get through the fall with all original episodes; it's possible the skein could then take a two-month break in the winter to make room for one of the network's many backup dramas.

The Alphabet brass probably figure the show's loyal fan base will follow it anywhere, allowing the network to improve its weak Thursday performance, even if Alias scores only a respectable number."

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/24/05 17:44
# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

ABC PUTS IN EARLY 2005-06 SEASON ORDERS FOR FOUR CURRENT SERIES

"Alias," "Boston Legal," "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" Slated to Return Next Season

The ABC Television Network has given "Alias," "Boston Legal," "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" early pick-ups for the 2005-06 season, the network announced today.

"Alias," now in its fourth season, places a strong No. 2 in its new time period among Total Viewers (11.2 million) and Adults 18-49 (4.7/11), opposite competition that includes Fox's "American Idol." Compared to its performance at the same point last season, "Alias" has grown by 2.8 million viewers and by 34% among Adults 18-49. In fact the series is delivering its highest-rated season ever. "Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and Mia Maestro as Nadia Santos. The series was created by J.J. Abrams, who executive-produces along with Ken Olin and Jeff Melvoin. Jeffrey Bell, Jesse Alexander and Jeff Pinkner are co-executive producers. "Alias" is from Touchstone Television.

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/24/05 17:46
# 5 

Administrator

Reply Quote

J.J. Abrams Teases Alias Season Five: “Alias is actually going to see another odd seismic shift, but it seems to be par for the course for this show. I'm optimistic. I think it's a pretty cool story.” Hmm, maybe Melissa George will get her wish and Lauren Reed will come back. “Alias is a show in which death has a very unspecific definition, so I love Melissa. I think she's very talented, so I would always consider having her back.” [He also adds that he hopes Season 5 will start in January.]

Source: About.com

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/24/05 21:58
# 6 

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Eww, no. Lauren sucks!

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/25/05 03:29
# 7 

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lmfao That's the first I've seen anything about Lauren...kind of grabbed my attention.

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/25/05 06:50
# 8 

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Kay and I were talking about season 3 the other day and how even though we completely hated Lauren in the beginning and wished she would die, season 3 wasn't as aweful as we thought it was.

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/27/05 18:55
# 9 

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

General Season 5 Spoilers:

06/17 - According to JJ, the end of season 5 is already written. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/14 - I'm hearing Melissa George (Lauren) won't be back next season and David Anders (Sark) won't be a regular next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/07 - I hear Greg Grunberg (Weiss) will be back next season, since unfortunately, his pilot, The Catch, was not picked up. Speaking of GG, he just threw an amazing charity event, Hollywood's Helping Hands, to raise money for Pediatric Epilepsy Project (his 8-year-old son, Jake, has epilepsy). Dominic Monaghan DJ'd (kick ass, per usual), and they event raised $300,000 … not too shabby … by auctioning off celebrity paintings, including Jen Garner, Scott Foley, Michael Vartan, (noticing a theme here?) and Ben Affleck's will be auctioned off on eBay. YOU can help (and really SHOULD) by clicking on www.celebritycards.com, where you can buy greeting cards painted by some of our beloved faves. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/07 - ABC will NOT let Vaughn die. Period. JJ Abrams will NOT let Vaughn die. Period. I have it from the highest authority -- three reliable sources who guarantee that Michael Vartan IS coming back for the next season of Alias. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/07 - The fate of Alias after season 5 has not been decided yet. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/03 - I have it on the highest authority that Michael Vartan will be back as a series regular when Alias returns for its fifth season. The concern is when we'll see Michael--or anyone on Alias, for that matter. I'm told ABC suits didn't know of Jennifer Garner's pregnancy when they decided to renew the show (given the surprising early pickup, she probably didn't even know herself), and now the higher-ups are in something of a pickle trying to figure out when the show can return. Sadly, according to a source close to the show, it's becoming unlikely that Alias will return in the fall as planned, instead coming back at a later date. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/01 - The plan is to have Vartan and Vaughn back next season. And from what I'm hearing about the story, you're gonna love it. I'd even go so far as to say it's awesome. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide
05/25 - From what I understand, everyone at the show is proceeding as if Season 5 will be the last. And that includes series creator J.J. Abrams. "We're sort of approaching this season as we do every season, like, 'This is it! So, let's just do the best job we can.' In that regard, I feel like it could be the last season, but there's been no indication [from ABC] like, "Wrap things up in 22!" And if such an edict were to come down from the network, J.J. assures me he'll be given enough time to script an appropriate farewell. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide
05/23 - [They are trying to get Lena Olin to appear next year.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
05/16 - In an interview with "Access Hollywood's" Shaun Robinson, "Alias" creator J.J. Abrams says that Jennifer Garner's pregnancy "will affect" how the show's fifth season will be shot. "It will affect (shooting)," said Abrams. "But I think we have overcome a lot of other issues and things. I think the show will be a little bit different because of it, but Jennifer is so excited about everything right now..."In regards to Garner's physically demanding scenes, the producer says she will probably have to take it easy this season. "I'm sure kickboxing is probably out." Source: TheFutonCritic
05/05 - J.J. Abrams Teases Alias Season Five: "Alias is actually going to see another odd seismic shift, but it seems to be par for the course for this show. I'm optimistic. I think it's a pretty cool story." Hmm, maybe Melissa George will get her wish and Lauren Reed will come back. "Alias is a show in which death has a very unspecific definition, so I love Melissa. I think she's very talented, so I would always consider having her back." [He also adds that he hopes Season 5 will start in January.] Source: About.com
05/02 - I hear that Nadia will be back for only three episodes for next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
04/13 - J.J. Abrams on whether Michael Vartan will leave Alias: "The plan is to have him back." As always, interpret as you like. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

Source: www.spoilerfix.com

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/29/05 05:36

Administrator

Reply Quote

This is from the Alias Yearbook which was released this week. According to Jennifer Garner and producer Jesse Alexander next season Sydney Bristow will...

Sydney Bristow will assume the roll of a handler to a few rookie agents next season. Here are the direct quotes from the magazine:

Jennifer Garner: “I think it's time for Sydney to grow up and be in a position of teaching someone younger. J.J. and I have talked about this a lot - because I don't necessarily buy that she's the wide-eyed innocent anymore at this point, so I'm interested to see her be almost the ‘handler' for somebody new.”

Jesse Alexander: “We're going to be introducing some new characters that we are very excited about – some new young agents. Right now, we're looking for a young woman and a young man around 23 years-old to kind of mix up it a little bit.”

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/29/05 05:38

Administrator

Reply Quote

From karebear22: I read that Alias is starting on Thurs., Oct. 6. Does that mean there's no hope for it moving back to Wednesday?
Doesn't look like it. ABC seems dead set on Thursdays.

From picardia: I want to know if J.G.'s pregnancy is being written into Alias!
I do, too! Honestly, I don't know yet. Sorry. Last I heard, JJ said that was not the plan, which was as of a few weeks ago. But I haven't actually seen any scripts yet.

From kristoc: When are Ben and Jen getting married? I know you know.
I hear it's definitely happening, despite any silly mag covers you might see. And the second I get my invite, I'll let you know. Well, after I let John Stamos know, since he'll be my date, naturally.

From seba_88: Is Nadia still out of Alias? Please, oh, please, say they've changed their minds!
I'm still hearing she'll be in only about three episodes. Sorry!

From sark4ever: Please tell me about Sark's status next season on Alias! Will he be doing more than two episodes?
Haven't heard anything of the sort...yet. Crossing my fingers!

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/29/05 09:41

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

OOOH! Spy pupils! :lol And please please please I need a decent Sark dose this season!

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/29/05 14:39

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Wonderful to be able to read all this info on the show..can't wait till the new season:jumpy

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/29/05 14:44

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Me either! It's kinda bad though cuz reading all this stuff only makes me want the new season to start sooner.

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/30/05 14:17

Administrator

Reply Quote

I know! :tantrum

Spy pupils...:lmfao :lmfao

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/30/05 14:19

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

:lol Maybe if we all stomp hard enough the earth will move around the orbit a little fast and the new season will come sooner. :lmfao

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/30/05 14:20

Administrator

Reply Quote

Sounds good to me!

:tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/30/05 14:27

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

:lmfao :lmfao :lmfao :lmfao

TopBottom

Season 5 News/Spoiler's
 Posted: 06/30/05 18:12

Delirious

Delirious