4/1: Thank You **TRANSCRIPT USERS**
 Posted: 03/26/14 16:46
# 1 

Administrator

All regular forums should now be open to the general public. So you can lurk away once again! :lmao

I wanted to take a quick moment to say a very heartfelt thank you to those of you who donated a few dollars here and there! While we certainly don't ask for it - I really appreciate those of you that did, it helped up our bandwidth some! So thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for your generosity! :heart :heart

Secondly, thank you SO much to those that offered to help edit some of our transcripts with character names! YAY for Teen Wolf and Grey's Anatomy sections that are now being updated fully! If anyone else is interested in a certain show and editing in character names- just let me know and I'll give you the permissions for that section! I know that a HUGE portion of our transcript visitors are The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and American Horror Story - which are all in need of editing. I know the entire fandoms would appreciate it, even if you could only do a few episodes here or there. We will give you/your site/etc. FULL credit!

Lastly, I've tried adding some new transcripts during the black out as requested- Star Trek, Breaking Bad, Degrassi, The Fosters, The 100 and The X-files. Thank you guys for all of the kind words and feedback... we are so glad to be able to help and support all the amazing Fan Fiction Authors out there, those that don't have access to watch all these shows, all the quotes and gifs and blog sites out there, those that are hearing impaired or even learning English and well ... everyone else that just loves to read them! Thank you for your patience these past few days.

And for those just wondering what the "most" popular thing was that ate up all our bandwidth this month... dun dun dun.. was actually the Sterek fandom! LMAO! Derek and Stiles, who knew? (Quick someone tell Jeff! haha) :drink :rotf

Enjoy! :)

TopBottom