Please be advised - many threads are considered
'spoiled', be wary if you have NOT yet seen the movie.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Movies
 Posted: 08/17/02 00:46

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

Who's Vin Diesel? and I just saw Amelie (French movie) the other day. If you don't mind subtitles it's a brilliant movie. As far as foreign movies go this is right up there with Queen Margot (rent it if you want a raunchy :kiss movie to watch!)

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 08/17/02 03:25

Administrator

Reply Quote

So I watched Lord of the Rings the other night and was disappointed. I just didn't like the whole ending. It felt like they told half of the story and then it's like TBC. :shake :shake
I guess if it was done a little differently I might of liked it more. It wasn't bad, but IMO, it was a tease. :lol

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 08/17/02 10:08

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Saw Stuart Little 2 with my two year old and 12 year old cousins. :( Was a nightmare... not the movie... the whole experience. The younger one got scared of the talking animals, he started screaming he wanted to go home, but the other one didn't go home so we stayed and... yeah well I should stop babbling. Anyway the movie wasn't so bad. I didn't like it much since it was a little kid movie, but I did laugh at one or two parts.

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 08/18/02 02:54

Administrator

Reply Quote

Absolute- :lol Gotta love the 2's! :drink :drink Story of my life. :rollin Um, let's see I agree with you though. I only saw the first one and it was all that great, I think the best parts were between the white cat and the mouse. :lol :lol

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 08/18/02 02:57

Administrator

Reply Quote

Oooo.. let's see yesterday I saw two movies..

Clockstoppers. It was okay. It had a few funny parts. Not much to say otherwise.

The New Guy. LMAO! :rollin :rollin Now this one was hysterical! Did you guys see the part where he threw the marshmellow that was on fire into his dad's eye? :lol :lol I laughed freakin hard. That's a must rent for anyone who needs a great laugh. :grin

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 08/28/02 02:26

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well a week later and let's see.. last night I watched The Rookie. It was pretty good. It was more of a whole family like movie.

Oh and I watched Joe Somebody and that was funny. :drink
Stupid storyline, although very feasible. :lol

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 08/28/02 08:04

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I went to see Blue Crush a few days ago. I dunno I guess it was OK. There were a couple of funny parts, but it was pretty predictable.

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 08/28/02 14:58

Drunk

Drunk

Reply Quote

I saw Serving Sara today, it was pretty funny, but not that great. Not really worth the $9 to see in theatres, but worth the $4.50 I paid to see it at twilight time :lol .

TopBottom

Movies
 Posted: 10/07/02 04:20

Administrator

Reply Quote

Rented Death to Smoochy and Murder by Numbers and didn't finish watching either of them if you know what I mean. :lol

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3