Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/15/03 20:29

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Bunnie- Love the new sig line. :lol Was it due to the discussion on bringing you and Cory to Doctor Behr and Vaughn? :nono BTW, I'm still a huge :dreamer too, if you didn't know already anyway. It's so obvious, right? :lol

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/16/03 06:11

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

I'm with Dreamy on the sig thingy. I was about to mention it on the RPG but forgot (and they do say human beings have brains :lol )...Love it! :rollin :rollin Love your latest title, too, BTW...:thumbsup

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/16/03 15:18

Administrator

Reply Quote

Dreamy- Yes. It's for you.. silly. Didn't you check the sig testing thread in Welcoming Committee. :dunno :lol :rollin

Stalker- Awwww.. you noticed. :lol :lol Yeah, well.. since I'm so bad, I had to be branded. :lol :lol

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/17/03 02:14

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Bunnie- Nope. Going now though. :lol That's a really cute title, Naughty Bunny and fitting too considering you've REALLY naugthy these couple of days. :nono :rollin

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/17/03 03:36

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Yeah, bad, bad Bunnie! :nono :lol

Edited: BTW I rewatched Tess, Lies... yesterday, and it's so FULL of Polar implications, I began to get worried your damn Polar crap has spoiled M&M for me cause I was just watching and thinking, well, this could be interpreted as Polar, and this is so Polar, and this...at some point I was getting really worried that Michael didn't like Maria anymore...:nono

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/17/03 14:27

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol :lol Oh now.. come on.. you two are just as bad if not worse than me! :drink :rollin

Oh and Maj- I got another great recommendation from a new polar fan that I plan on reading later tonight-- in case your interested as well--
pub44.ezboard.com/fthespoilerslutsfanficwhorehousefrm7&t=126

I was told it's even better than the Polar Novel. ;)

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/18/03 06:29

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Hey, now I have to read that one. :( If it's said to be better than the Novel, which, as far as I know, is considered the Polar fic, I'm curious...:wall HATE POLARISM!

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/19/03 02:58

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Aww, poor Stalker's in a dilemma. :hug

Quote:
Quote:
I rewatched Tess, Lies... yesterday, and it's so FULL of Polar implications, I began to get worried your damn Polar crap has spoiled M&M for me cause I was just watching and thinking, well, this could be interpreted as Polar, and this is so Polar, and this...at some point I was getting really worried that Michael didn't like Maria anymore...

There was?! I don't seem to remember any Polar stuff.

Quote:
Quote:
Oh now.. come on.. you two are just as bad if not worse than me!

Me. *innocent look* What do you mean?

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/19/03 06:22

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Thanks, bunnie! :) I've haven't completed the polar novel...:(

Stalker-Why don't ya imagine Liz is Maria? :dunno Just a suggestion...:grin

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/19/03 11:19

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
There was?! I don't seem to remember any Polar stuff.
Then go rewatch, girl! It's FULL of it! Seriously, everything Michael says is "we can't put Liz in danger, we have to get her out of there...", and he's really serious about it. I was like: "Um, Michael? Maria?! Heloo?" Go rewatch, seriously. :barf

Maj - NO WAY! Liz is NOT Maria, that's why Michael/Maria does work, and Michael/ Liz doesn't. Period. ;)

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/20/03 05:42

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Stalker-Alright, alright, you're a BIG anti-polar, aren't ya? ;) You still love me right? :loveu

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/20/03 06:12

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Liz is Maria?

:rollin :rollin :rollin
Actually, sometimes you almost *have* to in order to read the story. :lol :lol Like Heather said on the other thread- some of us are just so sucked into our *couple* that it's impossible to imagine it any other way. ;)

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/20/03 15:04

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Maj -
Quote:
Quote:
Alright, alright, you're a BIG anti-polar, aren't ya? You still love me right?

Yeah, HUGE anti-Polar. Of course I still love ya though. Always, silly. ;) :loveu

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/20/03 19:32

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

Okay. I'm a closet polarist. (Since S2) There I admit it. Shh. It's secret.:lol

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/21/03 03:25

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Then go rewatch, girl! It's FULL of it! Seriously, everything Michael says is "we can't put Liz in danger, we have to get her out of there...", and he's really serious about it. I was like: "Um, Michael? Maria?! Heloo?" Go rewatch, seriously.

Stalker- LMAO. As usually, you crack me up. :lmao :lol

I guess I don't really mind Michael and Liz. Obviously I'm still a big Dreamer but this coupling's cool too.

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/21/03 04:55

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Okay. I'm a closet polarist. (Since S2) There I admit it. Shh. It's secret.

WHAT?! Now I'm floored!
:omg :omg :omg :omg

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/21/03 05:40

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
WHAT?! Now I'm floored!

Yeah. It's shocking, I know. I mean, I was always a dreamer more than anything, but I wouldn't have been totally against Michael and Liz. I did see chemistry between them at times. It was a different kind from Max and Liz's but it was there. IMO. Also I kind of liked Brendon's acting in S2/S3 better than Jason's so that was another factor for me.

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/21/03 05:54

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
liked Brendon's acting in S2/S3 better than Jason's so that was another factor for me.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one! Although, I kept hoping Kyle would get with Liz. I think it was the whole Max didn't deserve her at that point... and the whole Max was an asshole that destroyed a lot of the dreaming behind those two. :(

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/21/03 06:46

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

J - Yep. ITA. I liked the idea of Alex/Liz a couple of times too. Except I never really went there because they were like bestfriends and I didn't really want them to ever cross that line.

TopBottom

Polar Novel
 Posted: 03/21/03 17:02

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Alex/Liz

Now that one I would of never even pictured. :lol :lol But *cough* I can see why you would. :rollin :rollin :rollin

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next