Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
  Re: The Thread That Never Ends
 Posted: 07/25/14 01:17

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Reply Quote

I do believe that face book can be used as a way for attention seekers to add to drama in there lives and the feed on the attention given to them. When it goes quite make a drama about removing themselves and then come back later for more.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/25/14 14:55

Reply Quote

Good afternoon to you. I completely agree with above. I mostly use Facebook for gaming and help with levels now. I have started playing hay day :lol

I lose hours to gaming.

I got take away today, there goes the salad :lmao

TopBottom

Posted: 07/26/14 06:00

Reply Quote

I don't think that is going to happen here :) maybe tomorrow in work. I have a double shift on Monday too so working from 7 in morning to 10 at night. I should never have agreed to it. Some people like doubles and do them every week but I am not a fan. I like getting home.

I am not warm lol scottish weather being what it is. :) I am going to have to go to local shop for lunch. Maybe check netflix

TopBottom

Posted: 07/26/14 12:33

Reply Quote

I am working on it :lol hope your day is going well, what shows do you watch? we should have a viewing one night and see if we can get bunnie along, might be fun?

TopBottom

Posted: 07/26/14 13:47

Reply Quote

So stiles came from :help

TopBottom

Posted: 07/27/14 00:33

Reply Quote

I should hope so. Poor Stiles :lol

Well this is me ready for work again. I hate Sunday.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/29/14 16:03

Reply Quote

I had a few drinks night before and went on Facebook with a friend posting old but good videos. So that went on until midnight then the double the next day and early today so pretty tired, I slept two hours when I got home. Again with the take away :lol but I did have a salad for lunch.

How are you doing?

TopBottom

Posted: 07/30/14 03:43

Reply Quote

She did but nothing to reply to I don't think. I can't wait for 3pm and home time. Been a really long week. I am on holiday next week from work. Can't wait. That's okay we will still be here for the next while anyway. I need to get through Roswell season two again :)

TopBottom

Posted: 07/30/14 08:13

Reply Quote

Well I will go to Thurso for a few days, go to the animal park that I haven't been to in ages. Cinema and maybe some svq.

I think the week will pass really quickly and has her key worker I will be lucky not to get any calls from work. I just need to not be here for a week. Break would do us both good

TopBottom

Posted: 07/30/14 09:25

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yeah, I'm here I'm here.. right. I try to just check to make sure this place still exists but then reality takes over and I can't stay. lmfao :rotf

TopBottom

Posted: 07/30/14 09:49

Reply Quote

Reality has a way of sneaking up on you like that. Nice to see you though :heart hope you are all well :)

Last edited by khalessi on 07/30/14 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/30/14 12:31

Reply Quote

Without falling off the end. I have family up that way but not going to see them :) Scottish Vocational Qualification. It is just nice to see a certificate through the door. Took me ages to get through the last one as people passed away and I was getting easily distracted

TopBottom

Posted: 07/30/14 15:28

Reply Quote

My mum lives on the island of Bute. My gran lives up north. We had a disagreement over over my being married at that time she took my ex husband's side. So we don't speak. I have lived all over from wick to Glasgow, Inverness and for a time London. I don't really think I have much of an accent.

I moved around a bit I would loved to have stayed in Glasgow though. But I do feel at home here too.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/31/14 01:09

Reply Quote

I live in Inverness centre :) glad you like it. We do seem to get lots of tourists photographing the castle and the bridges over the city. I hated here when I was a teenager. But I moved away and my mum was here with my little brother. So I have lived in Inverness and Glasgow twice. I lived in the better areas of Glasgow when I was there mostly. I don't like the London accent much, Glasgow I love the accent. And Inverness it depends where you are.

Have you ever been to Prague? It's got lovely character.

I do believe that too. I don't make friends easily when I go from place to place I guess I am self sufficient most of the time :)

TopBottom

Posted: 09/21/14 08:36

Reply Quote

Good morning and what we talking about? :idea

TopBottom

Posted: 09/23/14 08:02

Reply Quote

Scotland. Have you ever been ? I love the glasweigan accent I think. We just got the no vote for independence which is bad as I voted yes and it will take ages for change. Buses here can be a nightmare for not turning up especially in rural areas.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/25/14 12:16

Reply Quote

No I haven't but, the peeps I've met in the web world from Scotland are awesome people and if I lived there I would voted yes as well.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/27/14 07:26

Administrator

Reply Quote

Quote:
Interestingly, she does not have much of a Southern accent.

LOL!!! Why because I live in Georgia and should sound like a peach?! I think it's because I've lived all over the damn place from Texas to Florida to New York City to here. I just blend in.. :lol (but yes your accent ROCKS)

Khalessi-- awwww TYSM I've missed you too!!! :hug :flowers

And morning to Marie also!! :hi (I think I want to go rent a boat and sit in the middle of that lake in your picture today.)

TopBottom

Posted: 09/27/14 11:17

Reply Quote

bunniefuu wrote:
Quote:

And morning to Marie also!! :hi (I think I want to go rent a boat and sit in the middle of that lake in your picture today.)

Don't let that pretty sky blue reflection fool you, there's signs everywhere warning people to not let themselves not their pets swim in the lake because it will make you sick from all the duck crap in there the lake is not properly filtering like it used to.

I have no idea how I did that quote action there but, it's kinda kewl! :dunno

TopBottom

Posted: 09/28/14 03:43

Reply Quote

That is an awesome picture. Shame about the ducks. Did you take that picture yourself?

I am at work on a Sunday. There should really be a law against it :)

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next