Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/12/03 10:13

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
You're like part of my family and if something were to ever mean so much to you, I wouldn't hestitate in a second.

OMG! :thud :thud :thud

Jen! I am just so blown away by that. You are incredible, you know that? Thank you :flowers :loveu

As for the CD, if it's "The Sicks," I already have it. But... did she happen to autograph yours? :glare :lol It's all good, though, don't worry about it. I mean, the offer was great, and I love you for it, but I want you to keep it :) :flowers

By the way, if you ever want anything of mine, just ask... I could even burn you a CD of songs or something, if you want ;) Or I have all sorts of Roswellian stuff... sort of, so yeah, let me know :grin

:loveu :loveu :loveu :loveu

Oh, and Didi, thank you *so* much for the link. I saved it :)

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/13/03 02:33

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEE Bruises!

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/14/03 18:14

Administrator

Reply Quote

Your welcome. :grouphug And besides, if it were JB then you know damn well that offer wouldn't apply. :drinkers
So incredible probably not, but :loveu nevertheless. :grin

Quote:
Quote:
did she happen to autograph yours?

Yes, it is autographed with "Jen, I owe you one big time. Maj"
(That way I could hold her to it. :lol :lol ) JK!

Actually, you know... one of these days I should really get you to autograph something as well... then I'll be confused how Maria is real. :drink :drink

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/15/03 09:50

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

See, yours is personalized, so I wouldn't take it away from you :loveu But, you should probably scan it so Stalker can print up a picture and take it to Maj so she can remember she owes you one :lol Kidding... sort of :thinking

Me autograph something? Are you out of your freaking mind?! :o :thud

I just noticed, by the way... SNOW! :grinclap

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/15/03 11:13

Administrator

Reply Quote

No, not at all. :lol :lol

Oh and the image is still hosted, I just went and looked at it and I forgot she also put Behave on there (too many drinks ya think? :drinkers ). LMAO! :drink :drink Yeah, maybe I'll do that. She'd probably ask Stalker if I'm always that much "fun". :rollin :rollin

But you know, I'd would have still sent it to you if you had wanted it that badly. ;) :loveu

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/15/03 13:01

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

So little me just ordered the damn Arkanium thingy (which means that I get to pay more shipping costs than the actual magazine is worth :lol ).. and to hell with the world if it a) does not reach me because it goes lost on the way, and b) if Majandra decides not to sign! :cry
Anyway, thanks a lot for the link, Didi! :flowers

That's a really sweet offer you made Spicy back there, Bunnie! :) You're an amazing person! :flowers

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/15/03 14:12

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Jennnn! Stop being so damn sweet, you're killing me with kindness over here, that which I definitely do *not* deserve :flowers :loveu

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/15/03 18:49

Administrator

Reply Quote

Stalker-- NO idea what you're talking about, but I hope you get it also. :lol :lol And yeah, I guess it was. Didn't seem like that big of deal to me until Spice made it feel that way. :loveu (that was for you Spice) Honestly, though it was just that I met her, it was a great time, she seemed like a great person in the little time we talked and laughed, and when it's all over with- it's just not (the CD) the most important thing to me. No big deal really. So if one person didn't have the same chance I had, and it meant that much more to them- then why wouldn't I do it?

And futhermore, if I had known you Spice back then as well as I do today, I would have had her autograph something just for you and sent it your way. Ahh... well... maybe I'll just hope that you get to meet her one day (and I might help that process a little by including a note into her book for you. ;) )

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/15/03 20:23

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Aw, Jen... yeah, that would be really great if you could do that... I'm not sure if she'd ever want to come here, but I guess I really don't know, do I? :dunno I would probably pass out if I found out she was coming here, and even more so if I knew it was because you guys had convinced her or something along those lines :beg

About the autographing thing, maybe Stalker could get her to autograph something for me, that is, if Mo is even doing the signing... :thinking And if I'm worth it, which I'm probably not anyway, but it would just kick so much ass... you just don't even know :thud

Jen - :loveu

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/16/03 05:41

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Don't be silly, Spice. If she autographs at all, of course I'd try to get something signed for you - DUH. :glare I'm shocked you'd even think otherwise. :omg

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/16/03 18:26

Administrator

Reply Quote

Spice-- :loveu more!

Stalker-- you rock! :grinclap :grinclap

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/18/03 10:07

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
I'm shocked you'd even think otherwise

Well... nevermind... :loveu :thanx

Jen - :loveu even more!

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 12/18/03 11:45

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Nevermind what?

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 01/11/04 14:42

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Oh. My.

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

I just got to download "Le Prince Bleu," the entire song, and am listening to it right now. Let me just say, it is amazing! And Mo's voice is enchanting :beg :flowers

:love

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 01/12/04 10:30

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Yeah, I like that song a lot. :) It's quite different from her other stuff though.

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 02/01/04 20:03

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Different, yes, but amazing ;)

You know, my friend Nicole had the nerve to say Mo couldn't sing :wall :bitch

I slapped her over the head. Twice, I think. Reminds me of the chair incident... :thinking I think she's learned both of her lessons :)

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 06/29/05 19:50

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

She sings wonderfully..i don't really have a fave though

TopBottom

Majandra's Music
 Posted: 06/30/05 14:07

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

I can't wait for her new CD :grinclap I think it's supposed to be released this fall, but I'm not 100% sure... :thinking

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2