Reply Quote

Thanks for that Val! :flowers

TopBottom

More Majandra News (UPDATE 5/12/10)
 Posted: 04/07/04 07:29

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Majandra attended the PS2 Launch April 6th, 2004, and let me just say, while the new hair is definitely different, it's nothing short of absolutely elegant and gorgeous :bow I look at this picture, and there's just this... feeling of, like, beauty, you know? Timeless ;)

cache.gettyimages.com/com...861927B4A3

TopBottom

Posted: 04/08/04 10:22

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

I'm not sure how I feel abou the bangs, but other that that, she looks gorgeous. :)

TopBottom

Posted: 04/08/04 16:01

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Aw, come on, the bangs are cute! :)

TopBottom

Posted: 04/09/04 05:43

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

I have to get used to them, I think. :lol

TopBottom

Posted: 04/12/04 16:08

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

Hi Everyone, Lisa posted on Majandra's board to let us know that she spoke to Mo recently and Mo told her that The Sicks will be RERELEASED and that she has signed with a new producer. I'll let you know when we hear any dates.

TopBottom

Posted: 04/12/04 18:01

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Re-released? As in a more enhanced version or the same? :dunno Thanks for the info :grinclap I'm excited :) :) :)

TopBottom

Posted: 04/13/04 05:43

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Cool, thanks for the info!

TopBottom

Posted: 06/28/05 16:28

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

June 17, 2005
Cabaret

Quote:
Quote:
I just wanted to tell you guys that made it out that I had sooooooo much fun at the show last night. It was a ball. We will be doing another show in the future and I cannot wait! Much love and many many sloppy kisses, Majandra

June 17, 2005
Pin up

Quote:
Quote:
Can I just say that I totally forgot to thank all my beautiful pixies! HELLO!? Clearly I am losing my mind! So thank you and I am so sorry It slipped my mind in my last entry (I think I am too tired from the shows) ANYway, thank you guys so much for the lovely words of encouragement last night, it really helped alot before having to do the second show. Mmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaah. Ooh, also for those interested in seeing photos, here's a link: www.shootingstaragency.co...irls_SStar

TopBottom

Posted: 07/02/05 16:57

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

See pics from Majandra's LA concert at MAD - Online.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/10/05 17:46

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

:thanx :thanx :flowers

Majandra Delfino and Devon Gummersall are set to appear in "Fluorescent." (click me)

According to the website, 'Fluorescent' is "A surreal art film that explores self worth ideal and the differing environments we choose to surround ourselves with. A man escapes a cult and seeks refuge with family members until the zombie cult finds him. "

The film is classified as a Drama directed by Adam Christian Clark who also co-wrote the film with Tim Pape.

For more info also go to IMDB "Fluorescent" (click me)

TopBottom

Posted: 07/24/05 17:37

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Majandra is next going to co-star in writter and director Joe Adam's film I Remember along side Jamie-Lynn DiScala, Andrew Keegan and Haylie Duff.

The film is listed as a thriller about a young girl who witnesses her parents execution style murder and picks up twelve years after the murders.

This will be the second film that Majandra and Joe Adams have worked on, he was also the Casting Director for State's Evidence.

More information can be found at -

IMDB and the film's Official Site which is currently under construction.

TopBottom

Posted: 10/27/05 02:32

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Majandra Delfino
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Day 5
10-20-05

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Majandra & Devon -

She looks so beautiful :grinclap :flowers I love the dress on her :love And her hair... gorgeous, as always... :thud

TopBottom

Posted: 12/04/05 18:08

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:

December 2, 2005
What a relief!

I am so thankful to the person on MySpace who so boldly came forward and admitted that they were impersonating me and letting down lots of people. Thank you for coming forward and correcting that unfortunate situation. Also a big public thank you to ToM who takes such good care of me. Thank you ToM for making this situation better-a big kiss to you from beautiful Los Angeles to beautiful France. Like I said before, with this website I feel like there's no real reason to become a part of MySpace...so you shouldn't be seeing me there. Thank you to everyone else who handled the let down so well and to my friends who believed the ruse and were disheartened to find they'd been lied to-thanks for taking it with such humor and kindness. Well, I am so glad that's taken care of. Big Kisses to everyone.

Majandra

TopBottom

Posted: 02/01/06 05:42

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

Majandra sighting...

Majandra and her sister Marieh attended the Hennessy Dinner to Announce the 2006 Alma Awards, which was hosted by Eva Longoria.

She looks pretty, but tired.:)

TopBottom

Posted: 02/14/06 17:47

Administrator

Reply Quote

Hollywood Poker Announces Celebrity Poker Tournament Winners During the Pro Celebrity Union at Copper Mountain

HollywoodPoker.com (www.hollywoodpoker.com/), where the stars come to play, sponsored the Hollywood Poker Texas Hold 'Em Celebrity Challenge at the Pro Celebrity Union at Copper Mountain, held from January 20-22, 2006. The event, which featured skiing and live musical performances, raised over $25,000 for the Summit Foundation.

More than 300 people attended the poker tournament held on Saturday, January 21, 2006. Winners in the tournament included first place Rob Schwartz, Copper Mountain Director of Operations, 2nd place Darrell Ray, bass player in Hearing Red, 3rd place Gary Rodgers, General Manager of Copper Mountain and 4th place Paula Trickey ("The O.C.," "Pacific Blue"), who was the highest finishing celebrity.

Other celebrities who attended the event included Carlos Bernard ("24"), Billy Burke (Ladder 49, "24"), Majandra Delfino ("Roswell," Traffic), Marieh Delfino ("Boston Public," National Lampoon's Dorm Daze), Devon Gummersall ("The L Word," "My So Called Life") Lalaine ("Lizzie McGuire," WB Recording Artist), Lux Land (Performer), Christopher Massey (Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101"), Kyle Massey ("That's So Raven"), Ryan Merriman (The Ring 2), Erik Palladino ("ER," "Over There," Hearing Red), T Rexx (Comedian), Jeremy Sisto ("Six Feet Under," Clueless), Jake Thomas ("Lizzie McGuire," A.I.), Brad Vancour (Free Ski Legend/21 Warren Miller Ski Films), Brian Vander Ark (Lead singer of The Verve Pipe) and Hearing Red (Rock band).

Many celebrities are clamoring to be a part of Hollywood Poker. Celebrities that have played in recent events include James Woods, Vince Van Patten ("World Poker Tour"), Jason Alexander ("Seinfeld"), Dennis Quaid (Yours, Mine and Ours), Mena Suvari (American Beauty), Lenny Dykstra (NY Mets), Jon Favreau (Elf), Joshua Malina ("West Wing"), Timothy Busfield ("West Wing"), Mimi Rogers (The Door in the Floor), Mary McCormack ("West Wing"), Kevin Nealon ("Weeds"), Merv Griffin ("The Merv Griffin Show"), Anthony Anderson (Hustle and Flow), Wayne Gretzky (Los Angeles Kings), Camryn Manheim ("The Practice"), Scott Baio ("Arrested Development"), Erik Palladino ("Over There"), Michael Ian Black ("Stella"), Nicole Sullivan ("King of Queens"), Kelli Williams ("The Practice"), Ken Howard ("Crossing Jordan"), Bob Goen ("Entertainment Tonight"), Brad Sherwood ("Whose Line is it Anyway?"), Kevin Pollak (The Whole Ten Yards), Gary Carter (Hall of Fame Baseball Player), Dule Hill ("West Wing"), Brande Roderick (Starsky and Hutch), Willie Garson ("Sex in the City"), Jeremy Sisto ("Six Feet Under"), Stephen Collins ("7th Heaven"), Nicholas Gonzalez (Anacondas 2), Jimmy Van Patten, Jon Landau (Titanic), Michael Woods ("Rudy: The Rudy Guiliani Story"), Noah Emmerich (Miracle), Jonathan Baker ("The Amazing Race"), Anthony Denison ("The Closer"), Alan Rosenberg (Robots), Tom McGowan (Bad Santa), Seth Meyers ("Saturday Night Live"), Yancey Arias ("Kingpin"), Pamela Gidley ("CSI," "Pretender"), Kirk Acevedo ("Band of Brothers"), Kane Hodder ("Jason X"), Joe Cortese (American History X), Ronny Cox (American Outlaws), Andrew Hill Newman (Fools Rush In), Paul McCrane ("ER"), Josh Charles ("Sports Night"), Michael Kelly (Dawn of the Dead), Bill Smitrovich (Mrs. Harris), Larry Bowa (Major League Baseball Player and Manager), Sean Kanan ("The Bold and the Beautiful"), Lana Antonova (The World's Fastest Indian), Samm Levine (Club Dread), Meat Loaf (Fight Club), Khary Payton ("Emily's Reasons Why Not"), Matt Borlenghi (Alpha Dog), Joshua Morrow ("The Young and the Restless"), Michael DeLorenzo ("New York Undercover"), Phil LaMarr ("Mad TV"), Ian Gomez ("Jake in Progress"), Susan Blakely (The Towering Inferno), Jessalyn Gilsig ("Nip/Tuck"), Miguel Nunez ("Joey"), Chris Lawford ("The World's Fastest Indian") and many others.

About Hollywood Poker

Hollywood Poker (www.hollywoodpoker.com/) is where the "Stars come to Play!" Our mission is to provide players with world-class, secure online poker entertainment with access to exclusive celebrity games. Hollywood Poker delivers the most technologically advanced online poker games, regular tournaments with huge prize pools, the industry's most professional and responsive player support team and vibrant and exciting game rooms and community message boards. At Hollywood Poker every player gets the star treatment. A membership to this exclusive club includes access to host your own online celebrity charity tournament, two weekly celebrity events, and a chance to win a free spot in the World Series of Poker.

TopBottom

Posted: 04/21/06 13:42

Administrator

Reply Quote

I Remember

Majandra's New Movie

On a cold winter night, an angelic little girl witnesses the brutal execution style death of her parents. Her testimony confirms that the killer will spend the rest of his days guarded and locked away. Twelve years have passed since Angela witnessed Vincent's rampage. She can't escape the frightening images of that gruesome night. Angela lives with the constant fear that Vincent will escape and seek retaliation against her. Judging by the quaint appearance in the town of Eerie, things are now calm with no sign of the tragedy that took place over a decade ago. The brutal murders are just a fragmented memory nearly forgotten by all...except Angela. And this is where the nightmare begins!

TopBottom

Posted: 08/13/06 13:01

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

I don' t know if it was posted over here but Majandra has a guest appearance in the ABC Pilot Help Me Help You. She told Lisa it was a recurring character so hopefully we'll be seeing her on tv more this year.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/13/06 13:21

Administrator

Reply Quote

Thanks for the update, VallyGirl!

TopBottom

Posted: 05/12/10 09:07

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Miss Majandra has her own Twitter page - http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://twitter.com/majandrad - :)

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next