Which new show will you watch?

All our other Favorite TV Shows and then some!

Which new show will you most likely watch?

The Shield
33%
Almost Human
No votes
Dracula
No votes
Tomorrow People
No votes
Believe
No votes
Reign
No votes
The 100
No votes
Low Winter Sun
67%
Under the Dome
No votes
The Crazy Ones
No votes

Total votes: 3

bunniefuu
Administrator

Which new show will you watch?

Post by bunniefuu » 05/27/13 11:25

Which new show are you most excited about watching this fall?

Don't forget to vote!

bunniefuu
Administrator

Re: Which new show will you watch?

Post by bunniefuu » 07/02/13 21:53

FYI: In this forum each new show has a preview clip attached to it as well... so go watch all of them and let us know which show you think will be a success!

SpicyAlejandra
Blacked Out
Blacked Out

Post by SpicyAlejandra » 09/10/13 03:43

Depends on whether or not I get television in here... :thinking But, I'm curious about Sleepy Hollow. Which isn't on the list. Agents of SHIELD I would watch because of Nicky Brendon... :thinking

khalessi
I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Post by khalessi » 09/10/13 08:29

I was watching Under the Dome but it hasn't really wowed me.

destinyros2005
Administrator

Post by destinyros2005 » 09/11/13 07:57

Shield!

bunniefuu
Administrator

Post by bunniefuu » 09/18/13 13:55

Um.. I plan to watch reign, the tomorrow people and definitely star crossed..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

WebsterCMB
Sober
Sober

Post by WebsterCMB » 09/25/13 16:21

Low Winter Sun

bunniefuu
Administrator

Post by bunniefuu » 09/25/13 18:08

Webster-- I've heard little about that one, is it any good? I heard that one of the actors from the Walking Dead was a main character on it?

And I guess the real next question to this thread is after you watched the shows premiere... did you like it, love it or hate it? And will you keep watching it or not?

I haven't seen any of the new ones yet, but I'm excited about a few of them... I hope they are good and don't get cancelled. :lol

WebsterCMB
Sober
Sober

Post by WebsterCMB » 09/25/13 20:29

bunniefuu wrote:Webster-- I've heard little about that one, is it any good? I heard that one of the actors from the Walking Dead was a main character on it?

And I guess the real next question to this thread is after you watched the shows premiere... did you like it, love it or hate it? And will you keep watching it or not?

I haven't seen any of the new ones yet, but I'm excited about a few of them... I hope they are good and don't get cancelled. :lol
Low Winter Sun's a pretty good show, Bunnie...then again, most of AMC's various series tend to be pretty good. And, yes, one of the actors from The Walking Dead, Lennie James, does have a starring role in LWS.

To answer the second question...yes, I liked it; as I said earlier, it's a pretty good show and so far, it has yet to disappoint me. That's the thing about most every series on AMC; they're well-written series with good depth of character and, unlike a lot of what passes for shows on the Big 4 networks(CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox), they tend to go with ensemble casts instead of centering their shows around one principle character.

bunniefuu
Administrator

Post by bunniefuu » 09/27/13 08:02

Low Winter Sun's a pretty good show, Bunnie...then again, most of AMC's various series tend to be pretty good. And, yes, one of the actors from The Walking Dead, Lennie James, does have a starring role in LWS.
That's what I thought Webster! And while I haven't seen any of AMC's shows other than TWD- which is one of my all time favorite shows, I might have to find some time to watch some of their other ones. Out of all the others- which one do you suggest?

And you are right about the ensemble casts. As the walking dead goes, there isn't just "one" character I like... there are so many! And more than that, I am intrigued by the storylines, they are very captivating and I am literally on the edge of my seat screaming half the time! :lmao

Return to “The TV Cabinet”