# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Who watched the season 3 finale? And what do you think is going to happen?

TopBottom

# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

season 3b midseason spoilers:

Scott and Stiles will have a flashback to the pilot.
There will be new characters ~ with a superpower!
Kira is a new character and will have a love interest ~ who will the sparks fly with?
Be prepared to have your mind blown for the rest of the episodes ~ nothing is what it seems and once you think you know it, it will throw you in a whole new direction! Talk about losing your mind! :drink

TopBottom

# 3 

Administrator

Reply Quote

More:

Somebody will die.
The opening credits might change.
Now that Stiles Dad knows the truth, he will go back and dig open old cases.

TopBottom

# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Okay, this isn't so much a spoiler... it's just one of my own speculations... follow me for a moment and tell me what you think...

Okay, if you remember when they all went "under" or "died" for a moment, he said it would change them (hence the whole lose your mind after effect) but remember in that moment that he also said they had to each have someone they had a strong connection with to partner up with? Okay... so Stiles had Derek, what if Derek is the only one that is going to be able to save Stiles and pull him back out of the doorway? :dunno

TopBottom

# 5 

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Reply Quote

It would be nice if that was the case. Scott needs to get over Alison. And nothing had better happen to Stiles or Derek. New episode out but I haven't seen it yet.

TopBottom

# 6 

Administrator

Reply Quote

You know I was also wondering... you know how the writers said that one of the five main characters were going to die this season? (I guess someone couldn't renew their contract) well, what if Stiles is the one who kills them? :scared :drink

TopBottom

# 7 

Administrator

Reply Quote

More spoilers for season 3b:

WARNING: If you don't want to know what is going to happen in the second part of the season before it airs do not read it.

3x13 - Exclusive sneak peek - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMdVSHC6Dk

General Spoilers

1.Isaac/Allison scenes

2.Kate Argent back(only as a spirit)

3.Scott's dad will stay in the town for a while

4.Lydia will stay with Aiden,but the producer Jeff Davis said that there is still chance for Stylia

5.Scott with a new love interest

6.Peter will try to steal Scott's powers

7.This Dethan thing (Danny & Ethan) might NOT end up well for one of them.

8.Ms. Morrell is not only druid

9.Jeff has not confirmed the death of Jennifer, in fact we can expect to see her again in the second half of the third season.Though it seemed as if Peter killed Jennifer in the finale's last scene, Davis wouldn't confirm that she's actually dead, saying with a laugh, "t's hard to confirm anyone's really dead on the show. By the end of the season, we all loved her so much. Everybody was turning back to me, like, 'Can't we bring her back?' I'm like, 'I don't know, maybe!' You never know. She's a phenomenal actress and villain. I just loved Haley Webb and I think she knocked it out of the park.

10.A Wolf on a Mission: Yes Derek fans, that means you can expect to see the well-muscles werewolf return. You didn't really think he was leaving the show for good, did you? Oh, you did? That's so sweet. We remember our first TV show, too! "Derek has a very specific mission and he will return. As for when he returns and how, you'll have to wait and see." Davis confirms you will "see him on his journey" and not just arriving back in Beacon Hills.

11.Derek will return

12.New character - Kira

13.Cora is gone,the actress left the show,because she has main role in another TV show.

14.New creature and new mythology - the Kitsune myth from Japanese mythology. “She’s a shapshifter, but she can sometimes be a beautiful woman or she can be tree or she can shapeshift into a mountain. It’s bizarre and they have all these powers; there’s things like foxfire and it’s the trickster spirit.”

15.Jeff Davis hopes the new creature and new mythology will give him a chance to make spinoff show.This is just amazing !

16.There will be more McCall family stuff.

17.There will be more Derek and Peter scenes (maybe shirtless). They’ll have a tense and comedic dynamic.

18.There will be Sheriff x Melissa scenes.

19.Linden and Melissa teased about possible romance between their characters.

20.Melissa x Sheriff may face problems together now that Agent McCall is back in the picture.

21.Things will get rough now that Sheriff knows everything; consequences from tub sacrifices.

22.Sheriff and Stiles will be working together to possibly solve some crimes.

23.Sheriff will be more worried about Stiles’ safety .

24.Chris will be confused and frustrated about Allisaac romance.

25.There will be an intense seen between Melissa and William Barrow (Doug Jones).

26.There will be a Sterek scene that’ll be touching and funny!

27.Derek will show emotion. He will contribute, not for power but as responsibility (theme for 3B).

28.There will be Cora stuff in first 3 episodes but no Cora.

29.Scott’s anchor isn’t Allison anymore.

30.Scott and Derek’s relationship will be a lot different, probably similar to S1 but less mean (Derek will let Scott run the show, but help if needed).

31.Dethan will have some hard times (could be bad, some turbulence).

Other Spoilers

Spoilers for 3x15 :

The second half of this season is about to get even crazier, because the MTV drama is adding yet another killer into the fray.

Sinewy Hellboy actor Doug Jones is going to show up in Beacon Hills on Episode 15, titled “Galvanize” as a known killer named Barrow. The details are sketchy, so we don’t know yet if Barrow is going to be a human, a werewolf, or something else of the supernatural variety — but we’re excited!

Sounds like he’s the perfect fit for the Teen Wolfworld! But how will Scott, Allison, Stiles, and Lydia handle this new threat? We can’t wait to see what happens when Doug joins the cast of the show after it returns from hiatus on January 6.

Peter Vs. Scott

Though the final scene of the summer finale appeared to paint Peter (Ian Bohen) as 2014′s main threat, Jeff says we shouldn’t be so quick to fear him.

“Peter is mostly intent on gaining his pride and status back,” Jeff explains. “I wouldn’t call him the big bad, but he is certainly an antagonist. … Peter may find that Scott is a more powerful ally and needs him … or he may go after him.”

Allison & Isaac: The Real Deal?

The mini time jump, as well as the steamy sneak-peek scene which aired after the finale, not-so-subtly implied that Isaac (Daniel Sharman) and Allison (Crystal Reed) will take their relationship to the next level — a suspicion Jeff certainly isn’t shooting down.

“They’re going to be feeling it out for a few episodes,” he says of the new couple. “In high school, you do have different kinds of relationships … but the constant is your friends, and Scott will always have Stiles, so I liked that we got to have that moment in the end. Yes, Scott is single, but he’s still got his friends and the people he loves are still in his life, it’s just in a different way now.”

Lydia

Not only will Lydia (Holland Roden) hone her banshee skills in the second half of season three — Jeff relates her journey of discovery to X-Men and other superheroes — but she’ll also spend quite a bit of time with public enemy no. 1, Peter!

“You’re going to find out a lot of secrets about their relationship, what Peter’s bite actually meant for Lydia, and how they’re connected,” Jeff reveals. “There’s a lot left to explore there. … Right now, we’re breaking an episode that deals with their relationship head on, and I think fans are going to love it.”

Needless to say, everything in Lydia’s life will be more complicated in 2014.

Double Trouble For The Twins

Surviving their fight with Jennifer was just the beginning of Ethan and Aiden’s struggles. Not only will Aiden struggle to stay with Lydia as her banshee powers grow, but Jeff also has some bad news for fans of Ethan’s relationship with Danny.

“Their relationship will certainly evolve, and it starts to affect everything,” Jeff says. “It may not end happily for one of them.”

Mythology

A new batch of episodes wouldn’t be complete without a new enemy in town — and it sounds like we’re getting a doozy in 2014. Though Jeff is staying tight-lipped about the shape-shifting fox he referenced at Comic-Con, he’s teasing a whole lot more.

“Without saying too much, there are some new monsters coming into the fold of Beacon Hills and one of the big mysteries that runs throughout the winter season is their purpose for being there,” he adds. “We’re excited to tell this new story, and I hope the fans like it because we’re excited about it.”

Derek

On Derek’s departure:JEFF DAVIS: “He’s gone for a specific reason and he’s gone to a specific place. The reasons why come out in the first three episodes [of the second half of the season]. It’s a fun story. So he’s got some secrets that he needs to deal with and some questions as well. Derek’s story…I like to talk about Derek’s arc in 3A as one of endurance. Derek is the kind of guy who can endure. He will always endure. He can take any kind of pain punishment and torture and survive. And that’s kind of his biggest superpower. And now that he has, has he learned how to become a hero. I’ve said before, Scott needs to learn how to become a true Alpha and Derek has to learn how to become a true hero.”

On the Peter Hale twist

“It’s funny because whenever we start a season we always seem to know what the final scene is going to be. From all three seasons, I knew what the last scene was going to be for a long time. In fact, the last scene of the first season was suppose to be Derek opening his teeth wide to give Jackson a bite, but we liked Allison and Scott sitting up on the roof so much that we put that as the last scene instead. But in the script it was different. And we knew this particular scene was coming for a long time because we always saw Peter as the kind of Iago to Derek’s Othello. He’s kind of a master manipulator and very Machiavellian. He wants to reclaim the throne. He wants to get his power back. He wants his dignity and his pride back. So we’re going to see how he works his mind games in the next half of season 3….I think he’s got a good plan ahead. But he’s not necessarily the big bad in the [second half] of the season. He’s someone who’s always there to take advantage of the situation. So he’s definitely an antagonist but we’re going to have some other villains next season who are quite different from villains we’ve seen before.

On Scott becoming an Alpha:

“I go back to movies I loved as a kid. And to me, he’s kind of like the boxer who just won the championship belt. Can he keep it? Are there other contenders our there? Does he lose the Eye of the Tiger like Rocky did at a certain point? You know, he’s going to have a crisis of confidence, and he’s also going to learn that this is a power and level of responsibility that’s not easy for a high school teenager, specifically. So he’s going to have to trust, say, the twins and allow them to help — or push them away. He’s going to have to figure out the roles of his friends and his pack — people like Isaac, Allison and Stiles and Lydia. In a way, we’ve build a pack that is both human and supernatural. So I think it’s kind of a cool story to tell, especially in high school where everyone is essentially looking for their group. An this is one that’s very all-inclusive.”

On Aiden and Lydia:

“Aiden and Lydia are definitely going to find their relationship to be complicated as well because she understands that he was essentially one of the bad guys. And he wants to be with her and wants to be one of the good guys, and she has to learn that he needs to earn that place. Meanwhile, Lydia is becoming a hero in her own right, with the capacity to save people’s lives. All Aiden has ever done is damage. He’s death and destruction. So he’s going to have to redeem himself before he earns anything more than a physical relationship from her.”

On the first episode back — and poor Stiles

“The first episode deals with the repercussions of what they’ve done in essentially bringing power back to Beacon Hills. And they’re all dealing with it in their different ways. What you’re going to see with Stiles is that he’s having a lot of trouble sleeping. He becomes a bit of a tortured soul in the first part of [season 3B]. They’re all feeling the effects and none of them are good. It’s going to be a difficult road for some of our characters.”

On Scott’s dad sticking around:

“His dad will definitely cause a lot of trouble. His dad is, actually, in a way, one of the biggest antagonists this season. It’s his search for the truth and his search for why there are so many murders and terrible things happening in this town. So he’s going to get in the way quite a bit.”

Holland Roden Teases New Love Triangle and Banshee Backstory in Season 3B

"There is more of a love triangle with Lydia."Teen Wolf's got 99 problems and a lack of teen love triangles ain't one of them! Not only are Scott (Tyler Posey), Allison (Crystal Reed) and Isaac (Daniel Sharman) heading for some juicy romance drama in the new season, but it seems that Lydia (Holland Roden), Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) and Aiden (Max Carver) will also be in full-fledged love triangle mode when we return to Beacon Hills.Ring the love triangle alarm because it seems as though that's where Lydia is heading with Stiles and Aiden in the new season, even though Roden tried to play down the situation."I think it's very much still fully on so far. It's kind of like a wait and see kind of thing," she says of Lydia and Aiden's relationship when we meet up with the duo again. "I don't want to call it a triangle because technically I don't know if I am saying too much or not, but I am friends with both of them and still I am very intimate with one." Roden also has advice for fans rooting for a Stiles and Lydia romance. "We are becoming friends, so people have to be patient." But it's oh-so-hard to be patient when they are just so cute, no?Of course, Lydia will have more on her mind than just boys in Season 3B as it was recently revealed that our favorite fiery redhead is actually a Banshee. (A howl-inducing reveal, no? So. Cool.) "You definitely learn more about it," Roden teases. "You learn the backstory of how Banshees came about."

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/notes/teen-wol ... 0559086378

TopBottom

# 8 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Season 4 spoiler:

In a spoiler chat with E! Online, we learn that a new freshman will make his way to Beacon Hills in Teen Wolf season 4.

“A new freshman at Beacon Hills will be stirring up trouble,” the spoiler reads. “Or maybe we should say trouble will be looking for the handsome and cocky Liam, who has a big heart despite his bravado. Too bad he’s totally not going to be prepared for the supernatural storm he’s about to enter.”

This is our first spoiler of season 4 since it was announced back in October that the show was renewed for another year. Season 4 will revert back to its 12-episode structure, after testing out a 24-episode structure for season 3.

Credit: http://www.hypable.com/2014/01/22/first ... -4-emerge/

TopBottom

# 9 

Administrator

Reply Quote

TONS of spoilers for 3b here: http://windycitygirl89.tumblr.com/post/ ... ion-so-far

TopBottom