Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/27/06 08:56

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Ahhhh... like teaching it? (Since I have absolutely no idea what it is I'm just randomly throwing things out there, LOL).

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/27/06 10:53

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

im in a 'i dont want to teach' pahse right now. im in an 'i wanna be an anthropologist' phase lol

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/27/06 12:50

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Ohhhhh!

So, then you may have to put that whole thing into practice one day then?

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/27/06 15:14

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

unfortunatly yes. The price I pay for my chosen field

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/29/06 10:13

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

If you enjoy it though that's all that counts.

I have an Art History degree which virtually means nothing; I spent thousands of dollars to go to art school and I'm currently working as the exec assistant to the president of the school board, so um... I wasted ooodles of cash for nothing apparently. Hopefully, you will be able to use all your talents.

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/29/06 12:06

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

yeah cause there such a demand for anthropologists lol

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/29/06 12:45

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Er, there might be? Hey, I was trying to be optimistic. LOL

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/30/06 05:59

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

im a pessimist, can you tell? lol

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/30/06 12:21

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

LOL I noticed; I'm pretty pessimistic too.

But I figure it's the best way to be; that way you never get your hopes dashed.

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 10/30/06 16:07

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

my thoughts exactly!

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/01/06 06:46

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

My friends say it's a sad way to be, but I'm like "Not really; the less I expect from television and people in general, the better off I am." Of course that doesn't mean you don't get hurt, but it's a lot easier.

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/01/06 11:20

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

ok this is getting freaky cause thats my logic. it worked for prom! i expected like crappiest prom ever so anything better than that was good!

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/01/06 12:53

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yay! So, I can say I'm not the ONLY one out there like that?

That's always the way to go with Prom; mine was good, but then a group of us went across the boarder to Canada and got wasted... LOL Not that that had anything to do with prom or anything.

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/01/06 14:59

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

see from canada. didn't need to cross no boarder lol. i went with my friends as a big group, it was fun only people bothered to get dates from outside 'the group' and they ended up having the worst time! lol afterwards we crashed someone house and ate snack foods and "apple juice" (we weren't quite 19 yet so we didn't tell the 'rents we had booze.). The intention was to stay the night but I got a nasty headache from the 86 bobby pins and no i am no exagaerating, and i left since no one had the hand eye ci-ordination at 2 am to pull them out. my sister had to help me when i got home lol

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/01/06 16:30

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

We were 18 and obviously not old enough to drink in Canada either, but hey... fake IDs. I think Canadian bars are easier to fake out than American bars. LOL

86 bobbie pins? Good God. I can't stand having one in, let alone 86. My prom hair-do had pins too, but not 86. I think I had 10. And, that's only 'cause I told my hair dresser she did anymore, I'd kick her ass. LOL But hey your story sounds better than mine... of course, I can't remember mine since I was pretty sloshed and that day is a pretty fuzzy memory. LOL

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/01/06 17:47

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

all the good (and safe) post proms had ID scanners so we were busted, stupid crack down on fake IDs... and I have have been young and stupid but I wasnt dumb enough to go to some sketch bar just to get drunk on prom night lol

yeah, it was pretty brutal but I have very fine, pin straight, soft hair so its basically impossible to style in to anything of than stright down or a pony tail. It won't hold a curl, and hell will freeze over before it will stay in a french twist (my first choice) so I ened up getting these twist spiky bun things. it actually look good though! i resembled a pineapple but in a good way lol. 86 bobby pins, plus 2 hair pins (those U shaped things), a palm full of texturizing cream and half a gallon of hairspray, some hair sparkle (which i later regrete) later I was ready for the prom lol. It was probably going to be the only time in my life will get away with a funky hair style and I used it to the fullest! lol besides my dress, although fabulous, was simple and my get up needed some punch

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/02/06 11:02

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

hehe I was young and stupid enough to go to a bar in Canada and get wasted. I'm kinda weird like that though.

LOL A pineapple. I really should learn not to read your posts while I'm drinking as I just spat my mouthful of water all over my keyboard and screen. LOL Pineapple. You have a way with describing things. LOL

But I have no idea how you sat there... thankfully, my hair isn't fine and impossible to style.

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/02/06 13:11

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

my best friend from high school and I got it done at the same place, we eneded up in chairs right next to each other so mel and I disscussed very important details like whether I should paint my toes blue or leave them pale pink for the night and if it was too late to get in on the stretch limo to post prom instead of the towncar we had rented.

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/02/06 14:59

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Dude, that is very important. What did you decide?

Our limo was actually navy, which was the color of my dress... It took my dad like a month and a half to find a limo company willing to paint their car because some stupid girl couldn't get into a car that clashed with her dress. LOL

TopBottom

3x04~What I Am
 Posted: 11/02/06 18:07

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

seriously? The company painted the limo? Seriously?!

we stuck with the towncar. We took a limo to prom but it wasn't availble to take us back so we got the towncar. we already paid for it by prom day and we didn't feel like riding with a few of the people in the limo. one of the girls was a total bitch and an incredible snob ("OMG! You got you dress at fairweather!? I would jsut die! I designed my own dress and my mom knows this designer who sewed it for me. it pure silk you know. We had to have it imported. but I couldnt find shoes to match so I had to have a pair dyed. I still don't like them though..." well you get the point)

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next