Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Episode 3.17: Some Kind of Miracle
 Posted: 02/23/07 12:22

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Hee!

I especially like the brilliant part, so thanks! LOL

I'm glad McMommy(love that nickname) is gone too, but the hug made me cry because it's what MEREDITH needed. Her mother was horrible and I honestly think Meredith needed to know that. *sniff* Cristina made me cry. I bawled like a baby during that scene and you know what? I was glad she was there when Meredith woke up, instead of Derek. Their friendship is my favorite 'ship on the show and when C started yammering to Meredith, it was amazing.

Denny didn't make me cry at all; everytime he came on the scene, I wanted to throttle my television set. I hate him. I really and truly do. Now may we NEVER EVER hear or see or speak of him again!

I absolutely loved that moment between Addison and Derek where she told him he could not fall apart. I loved that she gave him hope and he took it.

Um, Izzie still sucks. I hate the writing for her. I really do and it bugs me since I like KH. LOL I hate hating characters when the actors are people I like.

TopBottom

Posted: 02/23/07 21:31

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

im coherant and logical again lol . i nearly ruined that state of mind by watching the episode again when it aired tonight but luckily i was on a roll for this paper of death and was unable to stop (6 pages done! 9 to go!).

So to the point. I [heart] Derek even more than I thought was possible. He may have, possibly ruined me for all men. McBastard. Why must you be so perfect!? The thing with Mere's mom really got to me. He was trying to defend Meredith from all the bad things in the world, even if one of the bad things is her mother. And even though she hurt Meredith so much he tried so hard to save Ellis, likely because he knew how painful her death is going to be for Meredith. I am glad that it just happened instead of her going on the operating table cxause that would lead to badness and guilt all around and no one needs that. This way Meredith can eventually accept that it was her moms time

The Callie and Izzy thing. It's offical, Callie is That Chick. You know that one chick that the sweet guy is with that no one can see the reason why? The one you love to hate? Who's mean to everyone around her? Callie's That Chick and I hate it! she used to be so awesome! To say that to Izzy when she's A) still greiving the death of he-who-shall-not-be-named-for-the-sake-of-Hannah's-sanity. B) her best friend is on the table technically DEAD! C) her other best friend won't accept that she hates his wife and won't just let her! Callie, you Callous cold hearted bitch! Ok we get it, you want George's friends to accept you, but don't you get that George and Meredith are all Izzy has? Of course she's going to do everything she can to protect them and look out for them and hold on to them for as long as she can! She's hurting! Meredith has Mc Dreamy, HWSNBNFTSOHS is dead, and now George, the one person she had left has moved out and is barely speaking to her. Callie you BITCH! GAH!

Cristina at the dollar store and showing off her crap to Joe.That is such a Cristina way to grieve. and her dad! She makes sense now! I can't imagine how incredibly tramatizing being in that car with her father must have been! all the control issues and her incredible drive and inabilty to let people in and non-belief in a higher power. It all makes sense!

Anyway, I'm happy too that Cristina was the one with Mere when she woke up. It was like showing the final crack in Cristina's robot facade and now er'll actually see who she is instead of who she pretends to be. She's a person too now!

Addison and Mark. Oh Addi. you're just setting youself up for pain. lots and lots of pain. Mark's going to try and fail cause he's a man whore, but not until you've got you hopes throughly up and then you're going to have to go to another hospital and start all over again. oh wait, we already know that happening and you'll meet a new doctor played by Taye Diggs.

Alex and Jane Doe. I like where that could go. I really hope we get to see the end of her story. It would just be so incredibly unsatisfying if we never see her again and we are left wondering who she is and if she's actually married and all that jazz.

Now the heavy stuff. I was happy to see all the dead people again. It would have been nice to see Melanie, (the southren chick who died when Marshall the intern hit her,) but she wasn't really as important to Meredith as Bonnie was. Bonnie was Meredith. She was in love but all alone and no one could do anything to save her. I kinda want to know what happened to her after she disappeared again.

Dylan. I don't understand the obsession. Yeah he was cute and yeah he blew up but he just didn't leave a lasting impact on me. He really added nothing to this episode except giving Denny the most classic line ever for a dead man (I can take you. I got a fresh heart now).

Liz, How sweet of her to show up and help Meredith. Even though she didn't meet her until about 2 days before she died. it was nice that Liz showed up to helped her friend's daughter not die.

now Denny. Oh Denny. You made me cry. The whole feeling Izzy thing, and actually talking to Meredith and just knowing things ("I don't see naked women in the bath. I wishI saw naked... We just know things over here, ok?". LMAO! Such a dirty boy) And at the end, the thing with Izzy and then just walking away. It was like now its finally over. He did something to help Izzy and make sure she'll be ok and now he can cross over. Izzy has her Best Friend back, They had their goodbye moment and they both walked away. I love you Denny but it's time to go. Don't you love how i'm actually talking to dead fictional character?

Ok my fingers are just about ready to bleed after all the writing ive done today, then this monster post. lol

(edited cause at 1 am and after several hours of typing I completely lost the ability to spell and properly puncuate)

TopBottom

Posted: 02/25/07 11:11

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Crap. That's a long post. LOL

I absolutely detested Izzie and I'm glad Callie laid the smackdown on her. Nothing she said was(outside of the implication of dropping like flies) was out of line... Izzie has been nasty to her since the beginning, so... I wasn;t really bothered by anything.

I'm also glad George walked out on her; she deserved it. Izzie needs to think before she speaks. But I'm glad they're writing her as an actual real human being though. She and Alex are probably the closest to be actual people on this show.

Well, as you know... I hate Denny... so, I just won't say anything on that.

TopBottom

Posted: 02/25/07 12:18

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

they aren't making Callie very sympathtic and I hate that. I get that shes mad that George's friends dont accept her but they really haven;'t given her a reason to. Shes jsut this girl who showed up, broke Georges heart cause they were moving too fast, then cheats on him and then they get married. I think Izzy is justified in her dislike of Callie

TopBottom

Posted: 02/26/07 14:14

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I see what you're saying, but to me, I think she's more sympathetic than Izzie. But like I've said before... I blame Denny for my dislike for Izzie. LOL If Izzie goes back to pre-Denny Izzie, we'd be good again! LOL

But George isn't really innocent either. I think they all are to blame. I think if George forced them all to sit together and really get to know each other without the bs and all that, I tend to think they'd probably find some common ground. I've had friends wh've done that.

TopBottom

Posted: 02/26/07 16:15

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

thata a good point too. i think George likes the tension. it equals more attention on him

TopBottom

Posted: 02/28/07 07:56

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yeah, especially since it's probably not something he;s used to. If his relationships with both women meant as much as he claims I think he'd force them to find common ground.

TopBottom

Posted: 02/28/07 10:49

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

nah. Geroge just likes the attention. thats all there is lol

TopBottom

Posted: 03/02/07 12:28

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yeah.

So how many episodes have we been forced to endure Izzie/George tension? 4 or 5? I'm bored already.

TopBottom

Posted: 03/02/07 13:04

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

yeah. there needs to be resolution. there was a spoiler on spoilerfix saying Callie has something in common with Paris hilton. im going with hotel heiress. since callie is neither stick thin, (fake)blonde, dates men with the same name, carries around a dog named tinker bell, and callie actually finished high school (and then some!)

TopBottom

Posted: 03/08/07 14:19

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Will that help with the tension between Izzie/George/Callie though?

TopBottom

Posted: 03/09/07 10:11

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

aye but theres the rub, we do not know lol

TopBottom

Posted: 03/09/07 14:47

Delirious

Delirious