Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
  Season Four Spoilers.....
 Posted: 07/24/07 06:31

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

its a 5 part gig. NBC only hired him for the publicity.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/25/07 11:37

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

LOL Yeah, but he still got a job and a development deal with the network.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/26/07 10:25

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

pfft. The networks may give him a shot, but lets see how the public accepts him.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/26/07 10:34

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yeah, we shall see. The public is usually pretty forgiving but if you keep putting your foot in your mouth every two seconds, people will just tune your ass out.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/27/07 17:49

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

I have no intrest in watching him ever again. I was never a huge IW fan. I thought his acting was forced.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/28/07 09:47

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I'm probably gonna watch but more or less because a few of my friends want to watch Bionic Woman(they grew up watching it), so I was like "I'll watch too", so that was before IW came aboard. I don't really care one way or the other about him. I always thought he was one of the better actors on the show but I've never really liked most of the acting on Grey's anyways. LOL

TopBottom

Posted: 08/12/07 09:42

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

There was like no chemistry between him and Sandra Oh and when faced with having to pick a better, I have to go with the Canadain, we gotta support our own you know lol. I really hope they hire someone who reflects her abilties better. Cristina is probably the most interesting character on the show.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/13/07 10:43

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I thought they had good chemistry, but yeah, I do think Cristina is one of the most interesting characters. Actually, that's not saying much because all the other characters pretty much suck.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/13/07 15:54

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

He's a robot and rob'ts can't have chemistry. Yeah he's hot but he has the personality of a garden snail.

and yeah I agree about the other characters suck. Its sad because they didn't use to! Izzy used to not be so whiney, and I miss dark and twisty meredith (I hate this new bratty mer.). and George was the adorable underdog and now he's just a cheating bastard. Don't even get me started on the attending! Slone is the only one who who haven't become awhiney mess. Even Cristina has lost her edge but SO is trying so hard to make it work so I'll reserve judgement.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/16/07 10:15

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

That's because at the end of SO is the best actress on the show. I liked Izzie a lot better in season one; I don't know what the hell happened to her. Meredith had potential, but they keep dragging her into the muck and now, it's like who cares?

I've never liked George, but he's even worse now and Derek just plain sucks, but now I'm rooting for him to move on from Meredith.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/17/07 18:01

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

yeah derek turned in a kicked puppy. I much prefered :its your tiny ineffectual fists' derek. He was suave.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/18/07 08:49

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I'm beyond pissed about what they did to Derek and while I still want him and Meredith to end up together, I need him to move on for awhile and Meredith to get her shit together.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/27/07 09:59

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Totally. Derek needs to be a man, and Meredith needs to stop being a spoiled teenage girl

TopBottom

Posted: 08/27/07 13:33

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

And she needs to stop being so dark! No one could have a healthy relationship with her. She needs a shrink.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/28/07 09:03

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

She needs alot of things.

You know. GA really is High School with scalpels.

Meredith is the depressed girl who is actually quite pretty but hates herself and at some point will go though the following phases: 1) Boozer who straightens up after a night i nthe ER and an interventions with her teenage friends 2) Becomes a cutter until one of her friends sees the scars and makes her stop 3) Druggie, resulting the injury or arrest of a friend 4) attempted suicide that she later claims was only a cry for attention

Derek is the hot shot jock all the girls (and the tocken gay guy) lust after, but deep down he's a puppy dogged eyed poet and honour role student who does charity work on the weekend and has a serious crush on the dark and depressed girl, but she keeps shooting him down because she thinks she isn't good enough for him OR he's just a brain dead jock who doens't understand her pain.

Cristina is the overachiving minority AND the snotty rich girl with the hot boyfriend, scholarships coming out the nose who everyone hates but longs to be. She's also dark and depressed girls best friend but no one can figure out why.

Izzy is the peppy class preisdent AND head cheerleader who is everyone friend but has some sort of dark secret (in her case, that semester she said she was on an exchange in Canada she was really having a baby and then giving it up for adoption)

George is the nerdy mathelete who is on the fringes of the cool kids because he was friends with Izzy and Meredith as kids, but the rest of them don't accept him, accept derek who likes everyone.

Alex is the other jock guy who doesn't like Derek, the head jock, and spends most of his days drinking behind the gym and smoking the bathrooms while occasionally talking to meredith and making her feel like someone really gets her. He also has some sort of dark secert, in his case, he's dad is in jail or soemthing and he's helping his mom raise her broad of kids but no one at school knows that.

Preston is the preppy asshole Cristina is dating and thats about his only claim to fame.

I could go on but im bored now lol. you finish...

TopBottom

Posted: 08/28/07 19:14

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Word around the "street" is, [haha, nice lingo eh?] Shonda is doing some serious re-writing after the backlash she recieved from fans by pairing up Izzy & George.

I sure hope so.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/29/07 10:25

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I sure hope so, but then I heard from a friend of mine that contrary to popular reports, Gizzy wasn't as hated as people make them out to be and that kinda deflates me. If they even have a slight fanbase, I'm scared Shonda may try to salvage them as a pairing.

I hope not; they need to go by the wayside. Acknowledge their mistake, grovel at Callie's feet.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/30/07 13:44

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

they had potentail, but not like this. Izzy, spent most of the season getting over Denny (I can see your eyes rolling. Get over it), and George IS married. Implusive or not its legally binding. George and Izzy are so much better as friends at this point.

As to actually spoilers:

08/29 - [Edward Herrmann is] playing the world's oldest intern.

Grampa Gilmore! Its Grampa Gilmore! lol

TopBottom

Posted: 08/31/07 10:15

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yup. That's how I feel. The way it happened was just gross.

TopBottom

Posted: 08/31/07 15:53

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Bleh.

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next