Where Are We Now?
 Posted: 01/18/19 07:57
# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

So.....for some of us, it has been almost 20 years since we've been on the boards. For some...a little less. Now that Roswell is back on the air (20 years later!!!), if you've come back to peek at the boards, tell us what you up to the last time you were on here and what you are doing now!

TopBottom

Re: Where Are We Now?
 Posted: 01/20/19 08:31
# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Ohhhhh..... what I'm up to. Does this mean in RL or online? :lol Either way, it seems like I'm right back to where I began 20 years ago. I'm freaking watching Roswell again and posting here. :rotf

TopBottom

Posted: 06/06/21 01:31
# 3 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

Over two years after a lot of us came back to check in. Just saying hello once again. Reading my first post when I was 13 years old on here and now I am 31. It is a bit crazy to think about it.

I love that this little snapshot into our past is still up. Wishing you amazing people nothing but good health and lots of things to make you smile.

By the way, I quite enjoy the Roswell reboot.

TopBottom

Posted: 07/22/21 10:52
# 4 

Welcome

Reply Quote

Sure
If you use https://www.worktime.com/employee-monitoring that would not be a problem

TopBottom

Posted: 01/20/22 17:27
# 5 

Administrator

Reply Quote

baskiddball ~~ OHHHHH how I've missed you!!! And I know the feeling, it's super crazy to think back!! How have you been? I took your suggestions years ago and loved Friday Night Lights!! Ohhh... so much good TV now! I couldn't even begin to list all the shows.

It's funny how our generation really didn't have the whole "internet/online" thing except this site. Hopefully it will go on to see another 20 years.

I still really love these little guys (still better than facebook!) :drink :makeout :scared :tantrum :tomato :lol :drinkers :dunno :whatever :rotf

TopBottom