Charmed Transcripts Charmed Affiliates Charmed Extras

8.05 - Rewitched
 Posted: 10/19/05 14:01
# 1 

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Unaware that she is being watched, Billie (Kaley Cuoco) jeopardizes the Charmed Ones' new lives when she uses her powers to save an innocent and is caught by Agent Murphy (guest star Brandon Quinn) of Homeland Security, who has suspected all along that she and the "cousins" are involved in supernatural activities and that the Halliwell sisters are not dead. Meanwhile, Phoebe's (Alyssa Milano) overnight trip with Dex (guest star Jason Lewis) ends in marriage when she and Dex are put under a spell by Billie; and Piper (Holly Marie Combs) and Paige (Rose McGowan) organize a speed dating night at P3 to get the club back on its financial feet. Finally, the Charmed Ones and Leo (Brian Krause) permanently morph into their old identities and join forces with Agent Murphy.

John Kretchmer directed the episode written by Rob Wright.

TopBottom

8.05 - Rewitched
 Posted: 10/23/05 08:56
# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well...I was going to ask if they we're still the "new" bodies...but I guess this summary answers that! :lol

TopBottom

8.05 - Rewitched
 Posted: 10/27/05 01:22
# 3 

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Cory... :shake You need to watch it! The more people watching, the better chances we have of getting a ninth season. Yep :) Not only that, but I :love this season so far... and this episode... I had to rewind it and watch it again right after I was done taping it because I loved it so much :grin

TopBottom

8.05 - Rewitched
 Posted: 11/08/05 09:37
# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

I'll have to see if I can set the DVR for it, because I always forget when it's on until it's too late.

TopBottom

8.05 - Rewitched
 Posted: 11/15/05 09:32
# 5 

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

:nono :nono :nono Maybe one of these times when they're airing reruns, I'll tape some of them for you ;) IF you promise to start watching as soon as you get the chance ;)

TopBottom