# 1 

Wasted

Wasted

Reply Quote

Instead of debuting in its Tuesday time slot, The Originals will now receive the plum post-Vampire Diaries slot on Oct. 3 -- 9:00-10:00 PM -- an attempt by the network to give the spinoff series more exposure following its flagship drama. The Originals will make its Tuesday time period debut Oct. 8 at 8 p.m., when it will go up against ABC's anticipated Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

TopBottom

# 2 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yay! The Pilot is tonight! :party5

But boo because first of all I think it should keep it's 9pm slot and second it's soooo going to lose going up against SHIELD. That was a bad move! :nono

I am curious to see if this is going to be the same episode we already saw last season. :dunno

TopBottom

# 3 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Why is it up against the SHIELD? The SHIELD is on Tuesday nights. :dunno

TopBottom

# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Because Cory-- the way they have done their schedule is stupid. The Originals is going to air tonight only with the Vampire Diaries... but then they are moving the Originals to Tuesday nights at 8pm (at the same time SHIELD airs) so that the new show Reign can air after the Vampire Diaries.

TopBottom

# 5 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Ohhh...yeah, that is stupid!

TopBottom

# 6 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Yup!

And I think they are different episodes looking at the two transcripts. :thinking Now, I'm gonna have to watch it. LOL :lmao

TopBottom

# 7 

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol

TopBottom

# 8 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well, Daneen called and said it was very much the same she thought? So, what I think is the first one we have is the directors cut- with the two shows merged together in it and this one, the pilot- is just the Originals with TVD taken out. So, kind of the same with a few extra lines/scenes.

TopBottom

# 9 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Gotcha

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I still haven't watched it myself yet though... :lol

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Okay, came back to say I finally watched it today and while it wasn't horrible, it wasn't that great either. It was just okay. I think because I never really cared for Ellijah or Rebekah (nor any of the other new cast) that much to begin with... only Klaus. But without Caroline, it leaves him an empty character. Just the "bad" villain. Which is great- don't get me wrong, I love that about him... but I loved how he came to life when Caroline was around. Hmmm... :thinking

And btw, it was like JJluvr said except that quite honestly, I liked the directors cut version better personally.

TopBottom

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Reply Quote

I would have to agree with that. I wonder which direction its heading in and if Caroline will make the odd appearance in it. Besides he was going to wait for her forever, I don't want to see him with anyone else

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Exactly.

I still think they would have done better with TV viewings and audiences if they somehow "merged" the two shows with guest appearances in it AND showing them back to back. Remember The Originals next episode is now tomorrow night. :shake That is going to be tough on the show. Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

TopBottom

Reply Quote

I see them bringing in a new love interest for him I don't see how else it will work. And having a baby in the mix. I hope they don't get cancelled either.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

So, what was your first thought on it? Did you love it?

And yeah... I also have to say I hate the baby. Is it bad that I was like "yes oh yes" kill the woman and baby when Klaus said that? lmfao

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

There's a baby? :wtf

TopBottom

Reply Quote

Well that woman the werewolf is pregnant so there will be a little Klaus running around. I am not decided on if I like it or not. I like Klaus but I am not sure about the others :nono

TopBottom