# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

From UPN~

The Weight of the World~

January 15, 8pm/7c

Director: David Solomon
Writer: Douglas Petrie

When Buffy slips into catatonia after Glory kidnaps Dawn and prepares to bring about the end of the world, Willow uses her wicca powers to reach the slayer deep inside her subconscious, on a rebroadcast of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" episode "The Weight of the World" airing TUESDAY, JANUARY 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on UPN.

The Gift~

Director: Joss Whedon
Writer: Joss Whedon

Buffy must square off against a true god when Glory prepares to use Dawn to break down the walls between the dimensions and unleash hell on earth. Ultimately, Buffy must sacrifice herself to save her sister and the world from destruction, on a rebroadcast of "The Gift," last season's final episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" airing TUESDAY, JANUARY 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET/PT) on UPN.

TopBottom

1-15-02 Double Eps
 Posted: 01/13/02 19:29
# 2 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

Weird that they are showing eps from last year. They were already repeated on Fx.

TopBottom

1-15-02 Double Eps
 Posted: 01/16/02 14:20
# 3 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

actually this is the first time i've seen thoose episodes! they where good too! the night they came on I recorded them for my mom and didn't get to watch them and then my mother lost the tapes like she always does so I finally got to see them last night.. ;) just thought i'd post that god bless,

TopBottom