Favorite Quotes??????????????
 Posted: 09/17/03 15:41
# 2 

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

I"ll go first! :wavey

BUFFY: I kill your kind.
SPIKE: And I bite yours. (drops his hand from his face) So how come I don't wanna bite you? (Buffy frowns in confusion) And why am I fightin' other vampires?

Spike gets a look of revelation on his face, lifts himself up onto his elbows.

SPIKE: I must be a noble vampire. (Buffy looks dubious) A good guy. On a mission of redemption. I help the hopeless. (chuckles) I'm a vampire with a soul.
BUFFY: (frowning) A vampire with a soul? (beat) Oh my god, how lame is that?

SPIKE: Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. (everyone looking at him) You Englishmen are always so... (pauses) Bloody hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks, oh God! I'm English!
GILES: Welcome to the nancy tribe.
SPIKE: You don't suppose you and I ... we're not related, are we?
ANYA: There is a ruggedly handsome resemblance.

GILES: (to Spike) And you do inspire a, um ... (Spike walking out from behind the counter) particular feeling of ... familiarity and ... disappointment.

Spike walks up to Giles, scowling. They look at each other.

GILES: Older brother?
SPIKE: (scoffs) Father. (Giles looks outraged) Oh, god, how I must hate you.
GILES: What did I do?
SPIKE: There's always something, and what's with the trollop?
and last one...
SPIKE: Rupert! (giggles)
GILES: You're not too old to put across my knee, you know ... sonny. (Spike still laughing) Anyway, what did I call you?
SPIKE: Um...

Spike examines his clothing, finds a label on the inside of his suit jacket.

SPIKE: 'Made with care for Randy.' (looks at Giles angrily) Randy Giles? Why not just call me 'Horny Giles,' or 'Desperate for a Shag Giles'? I knew there was a reason I hated you!
GILES: Randy's ... a family name, undoubtedly.

:grinclap

TopBottom

Posted: 09/17/03 15:59
# 3 

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Some of my recent personal faves:

Willow: You put your old murder weapon in with our utensils?
Andrew: I washed it.

Xander: What do you think happened? Another demon woman was attracted to me. I'm going gay. I've decided I'm turning gay. Willow, gay me up. Come on, let's gay.
Willow: What?
Xander: You heard me. Just tell me what to do. I'm mentally undressing Scott Bakula right now. That's a start, isn't it?
Andrew (wistfully): Captain Archer...

Andrew: You sure you don't wanna stop and pick up some burgers or something, you know, road trip food?
Spike: It's not a road trip. It's a covert operation.
Andrew: Right. Right. Gotcha. [Pause] I--I bet even covert operatives eat curly fries. They're really good.
Spike: Not as good as those onion blossom things.
Andrew: Ooh, I love those.
Spike: Yeah, me, too.
Andrew: It's an onion...and it's a flower. I--I don't understand how such a thing is possible.
Spike: See, the genius of it is you soak it in ice water for an hour so it holds its shape. Then you deep-fry it root-side up for about 5 minutes.
Andrew: Masterful.
Spike: Yeah. [Pause] Tell anyone we had this conversation, I'll bite you.
Andrew: Right.

I :love Andrew. ;)

TopBottom

Posted: 09/17/03 21:23
# 4 

Wasted

Wasted

Reply Quote

I will do them when I think of them... I have WAY too many to put them all in one post!

Dawn ~ What are you doing?
Buffy ~ My boyfriend, now go away.

Willow ~ I'm a blood-sucking fiend! Look at my outfit!

Angel ~ It's Willow. She's dead. Hey Willow.
Xander ~ We're right up with ya there buddy.

Spike ~ Home, Sweet, Home.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/18/03 10:23
# 5 

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

ooh, so many spike quotes to choose from...hmm?

"you're not friends. you'll be in love till it kills you both. you'll fight, and you'll shag and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver but you'll never be friends. i may be loes bitch, but at least im man enough to admit it...ah, eye of rat"

BUFFY:spike has a soul now
FAITH:what like angel?
SPIKE: no not like angel...angel's as dull as a table lamp and we have very different coloring

BUFFY: Spike.
SPIKE: ( shyly?!) hi buffy.
BUFFY: please dont take this the wrong way but (punches him) what are you doing here?...five words or less
SPIKE: ( counting on fingers) Out. For. A. Walk...Bitch.
BUFFY: Out for a walk past my house in the middle of the night? no one has time for this william
SPKIE: on your merry way then! y'know contradictory to one self-involved world view, your house happens to be directly between parts and..and other parts of this town and i would have passed by during the day but i feel im outgrowing my whole "burst into flame" phase.
BUFFY: ok, just this once i'll cut you a break. now get out of here or i'll-
SPIKE:you'll what? kill me? oooh! the whole 'crowd pleasing threats and swagger' routine, how stunningly original. look i'm just passing through. satisfied? (goes to walk away...turns back) y'know, i really do hope you're getting some satisfaction in life besides shaggin captain cardboard, and i never really liked you anyway and you have stupid hair (walks off).

i apologise if they aren't all completely accurate, but i am doing this from memory after all

(also, angel's conversation with buffy at the start of 'chosen cracks me up every time "ah-ha! boyfriend!" :lmfao )

TopBottom

Posted: 09/18/03 16:19
# 6 

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

Quote:
Quote:
BUFFY:spike has a soul now
FAITH:what like angel?
SPIKE: no not like angel...angel's as dull as a table lamp and we have very different coloring

I loved that one! :rollin

TopBottom

Posted: 09/19/03 00:16
# 7 

Wasted

Wasted

Reply Quote

Me too! :)

I also love:

Buffy ~ Once you fall for Willow, you stay fallen.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/19/03 13:06
# 8 

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

WILLOW: Hey. Clothes.
TARA: Better not get used to 'em.
WILLOW: Hmm, yes ma'am.

SPIKE: I had ... a ... muscle cramp. Buffy was, uh, helping.
TARA: (small grin) A muscle cramp? In your ... (looks down at him, then away) pants?
SPIKE: What, it's a thing.
TARA: (grinning) Right.

DAWN: Oh! We should totally have a slumber party.
BUFFY: (uncertain) Oh, I don't know... (looking around) I guess, as long as everyone's staying up anyway.
SPIKE: Must be some late-night activities to keep us busy till morning. (giving Buffy a suggestive look) (Buffy glaring at him)
TARA: How's that cramp, Spike? Still bothering you?
SPIKE: What? Oh. Yeah.
TARA: Maybe you, uh, wanna put some ice on it

TopBottom

Posted: 09/20/03 18:24
# 9 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Anya: Can I trade in my children for money?

-----------------

Giles: "Is that why you're here? To see her?"
Angel(Shakes head): "I can't. It's...it's too hard for me to be around her."
Giles: "A vampire in love with the Slayer. It's rather poetic, in a maudlin sort of way."

----------------

Buffy: "It's weird...everytime something like that happens, my first instinct is to run and tell Angel. I can't believe it's the same person. He's the complete opposite of what he was."
Willow: "Well...sort of, except..."
Buffy: "Except what?"
Willow: "You're still the only thing he thinks about."

Xander: Ok, party in my eye socket and everyone's invited!--(everyone looks)--Sometimes I shouldn't say words.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/22/03 18:12

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

Some of my favorites...

Xander: Yeah. Right. You're marrying Spike because you're so right for each other.
Buffy: Xander!
Spike: That's it, you're off the usher list!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike: You made a bear!
Buffy: I didn't mean to!
Spike: Undo it! Undo it!

Spike: What's this? Sittin' around watching the telly while there's evil still afoot? It's not very industrious of you. I say we go out there and kick a little demon ass! What, can't go without your Buffy, is that it? Let's find her! She is the chosen one, after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right? Let's fight that evil! Let's kill something! Oh, come on!

Spike: It was that truce with Buffy that did it. Dru said I'd gone soft. Wasn't demon enough for the likes of her. And I told her it didn't mean anything, I was thinking of her the whole time, but she didn't care. So, we got to Brazil, and she was... she was just different. I gave her everything: beautiful jewels, beautiful dresses with beautiful girls in them, but nothing made her happy. And she would fliiirt! I caught her on a park bench, making out with a chaos demon! Have you ever seen a chaos demon? They're all slime and antlers. They're disgusting. She only did it to hurt me. So I said, 'I'm not putting up with this anymore.' And she said, 'Fine!' And I said, 'Yeah, I've got an unlife, you know!' And then she said... she said we could still be friends. God, I'm so unhappy!

Harmony: Is Antonio Banderas a vampire?
Spike: No.
Harmony: Can I make him one?
Spike: No. On second thought, yes. Go make him a vampire. Take your time. Get Melanie and the kids, too.

Spike: Whatcha doin', love?
Drusilla: I'm naming the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: No, I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion. :lol

I'll be back with more ;)

TopBottom

Posted: 09/24/03 14:14

Administrator

Reply Quote

This is the single best quote ever: Thanks, Spicy! :grin

Spike: You made a bear!
Buffy: I didn't mean to!
Spike: Undo it! Undo it!

Spike: It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big

HARMONY
: I'm not going to make the same mistakes you did. I'm doing my homework. Reading books and stuff.
SPIKE: What, Evil for Dummies?

Spike
: "You shouldn't be so flip, love."
Buffy: "What are you gonna do -- walk behind me to death?"

Spike kicks butt! I loved this episode where he was playing poker for kittens! :lmfao :lmfao
Spike (Playing poker where kittens are the currency): "So, who's gonna advance me a tiney tabby -- get me started? (No one offers) Come on, someone's got to stake me."

TopBottom

Posted: 09/24/03 21:09

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

I love these Spike quotes the best From School Hard:

Spike: A Slayer with family and friends. That sure as hell wasn't in the brochure.

Spike: If every vampire who said he was at the crucifixion was actually there, it would have been like Woodstock.

Spike: I was actually at Woodstock. That was a weird gig. I fed off a flowerperson, and I spent the next six hours watchin' my hand move.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/25/03 15:48

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

SPIKE
You listen to me. (kneels in front of her) I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. (looks into her eyes) A 100+ years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of: you. (Buffy looks away; he reaches toward her face) Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. (a tear rolls down Buffy's cheek) I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.

Angel: "Yeah. I'm mortal now. I have a mortal body. (Stares at where Cordy is standing) And I'm so - hungry!"
Cordy jumps out of his way as he comes charging towards her: "Look out, he's gonna eat..(Angel grabs one of the donuts sitting on the little refrigerator behind where she was standing and stuffs it in his mouth) everything in sight!"
Angel opens the fridge, takes a bite out of an apple: "Oh my God. Food. (Takes a bite out of something else) This is unbelievable. This is so.. (Smells the apple) You know, I forgot how good it all tastes when you're alive!"
Cordy: "Yeah, and they didn't even have Cookie-dough-fudge-mint-chip when you were alive."
Angel: "Mmm, I want some! Can you get that?"
Cordy: "It'll go straight to your thighs."
Harmony : Hey, I don't have a pulse. Cool. Hey, can we eat a doctor so we can get a stethoscope and hear my heart not beating?

and Last one for now...

Spike : Harm, what are you doing.

Harmony : I'm writing Spike loves Harmony on your back.

Spike : Why?

Harmony : I don't know, it's fun. I'm bored. You can write on me.

Spike : I've got to get back to work.

He gets up.

Harmony : You love that tunnel more than me.

Spike : I love syphilis more than you.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/29/03 14:36

Administrator

Reply Quote

Spike: I had a plan.
Angel: You? A plan?
Spike: A good plan. Smart. Carefully laid out. But I got bored.

Spike: I'm saying that Spike had a little trip to the vet and now he doesn't chase the other puppies anymore. I can't bite anything. I can't even hit people.

TopBottom

Posted: 09/29/03 15:50

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

I was watching "Triangle" today and there was this part that had me laughing my ass off - :lol

Willow: I wish Buffy was here.
Buffy: I'm here!
Willow: I wish I had a million dollars [pauses - looks around] Just checking.

:lol :rollin

TopBottom

Posted: 09/29/03 15:52

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lmao :rollin :rollin

TopBottom

Posted: 09/29/03 18:01

Blacked Out

Blacked Out

Reply Quote

I know, wasn't that just the greatest?! :lol

TopBottom

Posted: 09/29/03 18:58

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

I was watching my S2 DVDs yesterday and loved this one from Xander (I'm drawing a blank on which ep it was):

"I'm 17. Looking at linoleum makes me think about sex."

:rollin

TopBottom

Posted: 09/29/03 23:10

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Willow (i think) But what should we do if it doesn't work?
Xander's Kill us both Spok!

BUFFY if anyone comes near dawn, i'll kill them

SPIKE not exactly the saint crispins day speach

GILES We few, we happy few

SPIKE we band of buggered

more soon!

TopBottom

Posted: 09/30/03 00:43

Wasted

Wasted

Reply Quote

Tara ~ "I'm cured! I want the boys!"

Tara ~ "I know what they see in me. You"

(From Once More, With Feeling)

Dawn: You know, I'm not the shortest one here. I don't know why I had to be in the kid coffin.

Cassie: You think I want this? You think I don't care? Believe me, I want to... be here, do things. I wanna graduate from high school, and I wanna go to the stupid Winter Formal. I have this friend, and... it would be fun to go with him. Just to dance and hear lame music. To wear a silly dress and... laugh and stuff. (She sniffles.) I'd like to go. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do. I'd love to ice skate, at Rockefeller Center. And I'd love to see my cousins grow up and see how they turn out 'cause they're really mean and I think they're gonna be fat. I'd love to backpack across the country, or... I don't know... fall in love. But I won't. I just never will.

(From Help)

TopBottom

Go to page 1, 2  Next