Season 6 Spoilers

"You didn`t do anything. You were saving my life. And I`m saving yours."
2wit2woo
Sober
Sober

Season 6 Spoilers

Post by 2wit2woo » 07/24/14 11:25

A recent interview with executive producer Julie Plec by TV Guide reveals a few teasers:

Plec hinted that shippers are likely to have a battle between Stelena and Delena. Who will Elena end up in love with? Elena and Stefan connect over the fact that "sometimes it takes extreme measures to move past something that has hurt your deeply."

There are more giveaways in the article.

TV Line also throws out a few hints. Will Elena bury herself in her studies? Elena is "actively pursuing a degree in pre-med".

In an interview with Zap2it, more tidbits are revealed:

Tripp becoming a father figure to Matt and a bond developing between them.

Read all three articles because they all give away little clues what we might expect from Season 6 of The Vampire Diaries, which is set to premiere on the 2nd of October, 2014.

2wit2woo
Sober
Sober

Re: Season 6 Spoilers

Post by 2wit2woo » 07/25/14 06:29

Julie Plec reveals more over at Eonline.

"You'll see enough of them [Ian and Kat] to make you happy and more as it goes along. They are by no means going to be off the air for six episodes," Plec assured. "The mystery is where are they, what happened, are they dead, not dead, and what the hell are they going to do together, those two of all people?"

"They [Stefan and Caroline] are going to have a lot to do to work on their friendship in the beginning of the year," Plec said. "We'll see if that goes anywhere."

"He's [Enzo's] going to bring a little bit of the fun and a little bit of the naughty," Plec previewed. "He reminds me a lot of season one Damon in that any given moment you can't tell if he's going to make a joke or kill somebody."

Return to “The Vampire Diaries”