Favourite Quotes

All our other Favorite TV Shows and then some!
SpicyAlejandra
Blacked Out
Blacked Out

Favourite Quotes

Post by SpicyAlejandra » 04/01/13 22:50

This show always had some of the best lines... one of my favourites:

"If homosapiens were in fact... homosapiens... is that why they're extinct?"
"Homosapiens are people, Joe."
"Hey I'm not judging!"

:lmao :lmao

khalessi
I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Re: Favourite Quotes

Post by khalessi » 04/13/13 16:42

:lol

Phoebe: Chandler still thinks I'm pregnant and he hasn't asked me how I'm feeling or offered to carry my bags. I feel bad for the woman who ends up with him.

Ross: I would date her but there is a big age difference. Joey: Well think about it when you're 90... Ross: I know, she'll be 80 and it won't be such a big difference. Joey: No. What I was gonna say is when you're 90 you'll still have the memory of what it was like to be with a 20-year-old.

Phoebe: [Right after playing a song in the coffee shop ] If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer.

Ross: [receiving his Christmas gift] You got me a cola drink. Chandler: And a LEMON LIME. Ross: You shouldn't have. I feel like I should get you another sweater. Joey: And last but not least. [Monica receives her gift] Joey: They're RIBBED FOR YOUR PLEASURE.

Chandler: All right, look if you absolutely have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for.

khalessi

Post by khalessi » 04/13/13 16:51

Ross: Why... why... why would you dream that?
Chandler: More importantly, was I any good?
Rachel: Well, you were pretty damned good.
Chandler: Interesting, because in my dreams, I'm surprisingly inadequate.
Rachel: Well, last night you seemed to know your way around the table. Ross: I love it when we share.

:lol

SpicyAlejandra
Blacked Out
Blacked Out

Post by SpicyAlejandra » 04/14/13 10:00

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Chandler: Honey, isn't it possible that the company who made the jeans made more than just the one pair? :lol :lol

khalessi

Post by khalessi » 04/20/13 07:16

:lol :lol

Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for?

Monica: Is it, like, for dinosaur emergencies? "Help! Come quick, they're still extinct!"

Phoebe: Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say. It could say "Ross Geller, Good at Marriage!" Y'know? Mine's gonna say "Phoebe Buffay, Buried Alive.

SpicyAlejandra
Blacked Out
Blacked Out

Post by SpicyAlejandra » 05/27/13 05:11

Monica: Honey, you gotta talk to her.
Joey: I can’t! Y’know? You guys don’t know what it’s like to put yourself out there like that and just get shot down.
Chandler: (incredulous) I don’t know what that’s like?! Up until I was 25 I thought the only response to, "I love you," was, "Oh crap!"
:rotf

Return to “The TV Cabinet”