Enter to Win Free Weekend Tickets in Atlanta!!!
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals Eyecon2014 - Click Here

# 1 

Wasted

Wasted

EYECON: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES 6 / ORIGINALS CELEBRITY CONVENTION
This is the sixth fan convention based on the amazing, ultra popular series, The Vampire Diaries! This will officially be the last bi-annual convention. After this one, we will host one TVD convention in October only. It has also shaped up to be our BIGGEST Vampire Diaries themed convention EVER with more celebrity guests than we have ever had before. This will make the event more special and give everyone time to recover. The good thing about that is the conventions are now going to be BEYOND EPIC! With the new Originals show coming this year, we are looking to do a joint TVD/Originals convention with guests and events from both shows. Celebrity Guest confirmations: Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Steven R McQueen, Daniel Gillies, Nathaniel Buzolic, Leah Pipes, Todd Williams, Trent Ford, Rob Pralgo, Paul Telfer, Joshua Butler, Jessarae

http://www.eyeconfla.com/vampirediaries/

TopBottom

# 2 

Wasted

Wasted

Who wants to go with me?

TopBottom

# 3 

Administrator

Well, you know I'm in since Damon's gonna be there... hey Cory- I think you and your family needs to make a roadtrip down here to Atlanta for the weekend...you guys can stay with me, I've got food and I'll even buy your ticket to the event. (look at that, free lodging, food and the event)... just save up for gas. LOL

TopBottom

# 4 

Administrator

:lmao If Paul goes...I'm in! :grin

TopBottom

# 5 

Wasted

Wasted

Yay! Fingers crossed for paul confirming! Now we just need forever dreaming tshirts :)

TopBottom

# 6 

Administrator

Quote:
forever dreaming tshirts

:drink :drink :drink :lmao :lmao

You know... we actually might have some of those around here somewhere. :lol

TopBottom

# 7 

Administrator

HOLY CRAP...Paul just confirmed!
How do I convince Mike I need to go to Atlanta in November? LOL

TopBottom

# 8 

Administrator

Well... either- bring him and Hannah with you or tell him you'll only be gone for a day and half! :lol :lmao

TopBottom

# 9 

Wasted

Wasted

Just do it Cory! Lol. Trust me I took a leap of faith doing both cons that weekend. Plus I have a hotel room reserved already lol

TopBottom

Administrator

You know Cory-- if you fly in Sunday, I'll pick you up and take you the eye-con and then Monday-- I could always drive you over to Mystic Falls for the day to see the town before you fly back out. :grin

TopBottom

Wasted

Wasted

Check to see when he is going to be there. I would say sat night to be safe on flying in. You never know with flights. You def would not want to miss him lol. Maybe we could all do monday to mystic falls since karen hasn't seen it either... if you both are ok with that :)especially sunce we tiok that away from karen on sat to drag her to the walker stalkers lol.

TopBottom

Administrator

Considering the price of flights and the convention...don't see it happening. If I had known sooner, I could have saved some $$. We're taking a family vacation to MN next week so that is kind of it for the rest of the year. Get a picture with Paul for me!

TopBottom